*** Spot the Mistake ***

They are side by side,coils way off the ground ,never passed coil over the watch,coils on backwards.Was it not nice that the finds you did not need anything to dig with. I need a detector that will suck my finds up to the top so all I have to do is reach down and pick them up...:laughing:

Wow.....just wow....

I kind of thought it was a joke at first, I was waiting for a huge alligator to come out of the water and eat the kid bending down picking up the gold watch.

they are meant to be side by side, this is known as the symbiotic parrasitic doublation teqcnique, it was developed by wilhelm weezmeister in the early 19th century with the assistance of frauline suzanette :cool:

Amazing, isn't it??? I've been waiting forever for a machine like that. And it can also tell you the difference between gold and pull tabs...so no more digging unnecessary targets. I ordered 5....great stocking stuffers. :roll:

The real mistake was when the metal detecting company hired such a lame advertising company that didn't bother to find even one person who ever used a metal detector even once in their lives.
Whites is running a commercial right now and they are using a Whites big-shot that knows the machines and it's a much better advertisement.
But he didn't dig up any pull tabs ether.

couldn't stop laughing!!!

I'm not expert by any means, but I was laughing my butt off. :laughing: Another company glorifying their product with a commercial for idiots! :twisted:
Who the heck needed a MD? Grandpa had a young kid with great youthful eyesight to find those lost treasures, and right on top of the grass too!! :shock: My dog would have found them!
No coins? No rusty nails or bottlecaps? Only jewelry and watches!? This MD must have had the type of "ignore" button that sounds out "Fa Getta Bout It!" so you can move on to the good stuff.
:lol:

advertisements - exploiting the uneducated. nothing new here.

did you know your body can't tell the difference between high fructose corn syrup and cane sugar. it's true.. i heard it on a tv commercial.

Hmm... Are they detecting at a golf course? I could see how that would go.

"Hi, I am a metal detectorist and would like to go on your course and dig a bunch of holes, er cut some plugs. Do you mind?"

Yeah Greg....the coils are absolutely on backwards. You would think a rep from the company would be on location for the commercial shoot to advise them. I'm very surprised the wire is not just dangling, the actually had enough sense to wrap it around the shaft. Prolly looked at the picture on the box....:roll:

I am trading my e-trac and 2 cz6a's for the entry level model. I hope I don't have to pay much to boot!

Wow. The pic of the detectors show the coil on right. But they have it wrong in the video! :lol: :laughing:

Back
Top Bottom