ACE 350 coil upgrade?

Dirtfishn350

Forum Supporter
Which would be the better upgrade for the 350? The sniper or 5x8 DD. It'll be used mainly for trashy areas. Thanks, value all opinions. Would like to order one Saturday or early next week. HH

Which would be the better upgrade for the 350? The sniper or 5x8 DD. It'll be used mainly for trashy areas. Thanks, value all opinions. Would like to order one Saturday or early next week. HH

i dont own this machine however being that no one else is offering insite i will tell u that ive seen posts on the web of guys saying that they never take off the 5x8 so i would say based on that the there prob good GL

I don't have either coils, but I have a ace 250 and at pro. I have heard that the 5X8 is very good and many do not take it off. If it was for totlot hunting I think u would do fine with either, but if it is for parks or fields I would go with the 5X8.

Go with the 5x8 DD... it's the better coil hands down. Separation is actually better, works better in mineralized ground and it gets much deeper... :imo:

Best Regards,
Silver Hawk

Go with the 5x8 DD... it's the better coil hands down. Separation is actually better, works better in mineralized ground and it gets much deeper... :imo:

Best Regards,
Silver Hawk

The 5x8 DD was standard on my machine. It's a good general purpose coil. I might consider going to the larger 8x11 DD for open field use.

Back
Top Bottom