Lost Ring Search With a Twist

BufordCityDawg

Elite Member
I was asked by this girl to help her find a silver ring. She wasn't exactly sure where she lost it. I started looking and couldn't find it in the first spot. I expanded my search and started getting a lot of good sounding targets. I ended up pulling out a couple of dollars in quarters, two pennies and a dime. I didn't find the ring, but the search will continue.

Now for the twist. The girl is my daughter. The lost ring is that silver daisy ring that I found a few months back and the location was my house. I searched the bathroom to no avail. I literally pulled out my detector and started sweeping her room. She has a thick rug by her bead and in that was all of the change, but no ring. I thought you guys would enjoy the laugh. I'm ticked that she lost that ring but hopefully it will turn up.

BCD

I had a jar full of gold rings I was collecting. My 6 daughters each wanted one and kept bugging and bugging me of one. Finally I gave in and let them each choose one.

You guessed it. They all lost them. A couple asked me for another. I flat out told them only one per customer. You want another gold ring, you borrow one of my detectors and go find one yourself.

Problem solved. I haven't given up another gold and they have never borrowed my toys to go find one.

Hope it turns up.

I have heard of shag carpeting but I don't think I have ever seen any that could hid a quarter. That must be really thick carpeting.

I wish you luck in your quest to find the ring.

Ray

so 50 years from now people will be researching who used to metal detect for the next hot spot!

Scuba when I originally saw this I was like 6 :?: that's a lot of Hormones running around.. but having Only one daughter who is an only child I can't help but envy you in that respect.

also

Lead me to realize why you Scuba .. because you once said..
"Under water No One can hear you SCREAM" :laughing:

6 daughters!:shock:
So he screams underwater when frustrated.:lol:

Wait,wait...so thats why scuba detects in order to pay for all his girls!:shock:

I affectionately call a couple of them sponges. They try to soak up as much money as they can from me.

Luckily they are all on their own and I can enjoy life. It was challenging at times, but I made it.

I always thought if I found a partner with 1 child I could adopt, I could tell everyone I have one and a half dozen children. I would really get folks attention!

One adopted and six of my own. :laughing:

My hat is off to you. Six girls. My Mother who had two boy and two girls stated that Girls are twice as hard to raise as Boys. I had two boys and that was enough. I don't know how my Wife managed as i was gone at least half the time some years while they were growing up.

I was asked by this girl to help her find a silver ring. She wasn't exactly sure where she lost it. I started looking and couldn't find it in the first spot. I expanded my search and started getting a lot of good sounding targets. I ended up pulling out a couple of dollars in quarters, two pennies and a dime. I didn't find the ring, but the search will continue.

Now for the twist. The girl is my daughter. The lost ring is that silver daisy ring that I found a few months back and the location was my house. I searched the bathroom to no avail. I literally pulled out my detector and started sweeping her room. She has a thick rug by her bead and in that was all of the change, but no ring. I thought you guys would enjoy the laugh. I'm ticked that she lost that ring but hopefully it will turn up.

BCD

Great story! How old is your daughter?

Back
Top Bottom