Had a fun weekend with friends and found #27 #28 and #29

chuckinmiami13

Saturday wind was blowing hard out of the east so I had to hit one of other spots ended up fanning out a small pendent 14k 1.1 dwt.
Feb2009clubpix388.jpg

But Sunday I hit the same spot again and again I fan out 3 more gold Rings the first is very small 10k 0.6 dwt
Feb2009clubpix396.jpg

short time after this picture my camera stop working went back to my car to open it up water got in so I took out the battery and the card so when I got home I put in my other Camera and it worked. So I got back to my hunt after I put my Camera away soon after I was in the water I hit this 14k 5.1 dwt Ring
Feb2009clubpix411.jpg

Next came this 14k 3.7 dwt diamond ring
Feb2009clubpix409.jpg

HH....Chuckinmiami

Amazing finds and GREAT pics... I really like the pic of the BABY ring. Congrats!

Beautiful finds Chuck.

That bottom looks very simlar to a spot that I've been working lately. I'm assuming your fanning correct? I'm learning that there is a certain level where heavier objects sink VERY slowly and it's at these layers where certain things show up pretty consistently. Like so...loose sand (bottle caps, pull tabs etc), fine sand (zink pennies, hoop earings, dimes), shell & bits of coral (chains etc.), rock & coral (nickels & quarters), sediment/clay (rings, fishing lead). Not always depending on how recently the item was lost but you get the idea. Do you find this to be true?

What type of glove are you fanning with and have you ever come across a special glove specifically for fanning?
Sorry to pick your brain (maybe I should take it to PM) but about how deep are you usually working in? Also...what type of a pouch are you putting your finds into?

Sighs.......

SINGIN ROD STEWART SONG HERE.."SOME GUYS HAVE ALL THE LUCK";)
TOTALLY SPEECHLESS AGAIN HERE CHUCK:no:
YOU'RE GONNA JUST GET DONE BUILDING YOUR UNDERGROUND VAULT AND HAVE TO START THE SECOND PHASE OF YOUR CONSTRUCTION:roll:
AWESOME STUFF MAN!
DAVE

Back
Top Bottom