I need to stay in Beach and Water Hunting

Yep, and wandered out of my element looking for stuff to read.

I started thinking I needed a new machine with a coil the size of a volkswagon just so I could go online and argue about it.

It was scary man.

V-dub coils, Das goot! I'd start off by saying how your bounty hunter jr. is modified with a coat hanger and can air test at 22 inches. See where it goes....

V-dub coils, Das goot! I'd start off by saying how your bounty hunter jr. is modified with a coat hanger and can air test at 22 inches. See where it goes....

Yeah, and don't forget to mention scoops, small gold chains at 17inches, etc......:lol:

Yeah, and don't forget to mention scoops, small gold chains at 17inches, etc......:lol:

And machines that will pick a silver dime out of a pile of leaf springs at 18 inches deep.

MINE will do that, that piece of junk you use won't. :aok:

Believe me.... If I had any water worth a damn that wasn't off limits I would sell it all for a excal and stick to the water. I'm out of my element on land anyway, and once I can afford the water lifestyle I will never be heard from again

It's a whole other world on the land forum!

You need to have good spelling to post in the Coinshooters forum..

Kewl is an unacceptable way to spell "cool"
Ruff is an unacceptable way to to spell "Rough"

We like to nitpick when we get snowed out and credibility goes out the back door with misspelled words. :laughing:

It also helps to have a BA/BS degree in grammar and spelling! :p :laughing:

We like to nitpick when we get snowed out and credibility goes out the back door with misspelled words. :laughing:

you must go crazy here with the their, there, they're... your, you're... buy, by, bye...

:D

Proly......:yes:

We're crazy? I remember you beach guys discussing scoops, how good the Sand Shark is or isn't, Midas and his 'finds'...anything involving Terry Solomon:laughing:...We're all nutty this time of year:lol:

We're crazy? I remember you beach guys discussing scoops, how good the Sand Shark is or isn't, Midas and his 'finds'...anything involving Terry Solomon:laughing:...We're all nutty this time of year:lol:

I hunt both. So the "You can only dig holes with a Lesche" has me wanting a Lesche beach scoop. For some reason my lesche digs the same as the other 10 types I have. Need to have it checked:lol:

Sounds like it's still going to be pretty cold everywhere this weekend.......stay tuned for the sequel! :lol:

Attachments

• dirt digger.jpg
    dirt digger.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 330

Ooooo! You saved yourself with that last sentence, otherwise it would have been time for.......

fmdfbslapper.jpg

:laughing:

Those dirt digger folks are all crazy.

Because all of them have Lyme's deesiees....:D

Back
Top Bottom