Closing shop 12:01 am Saturday till late fall

OBN

OldCherryPicker
Forum Supporter
Just want to thank all that trusted me with there Excalibur's and purchased Kits. Stopping all Repairs and Mods, Going to be finishing up what I have here, then working on special projects, like being able to changing coils on the Excalibur. So come next fall maybe we will have some more Trick modifications. A few things will still be available, End caps, O-ring kits, PP Kit and the few sets of GGA's I have for the Excalibur. Thanks again....

Best of Luck to all and Be Safe....Joe

Hate to see you go! But I'm glad mine will be there any day now!!! I feel honored to be one of the last and for all the help you have given me and the community! Enjoy it

Thank you for all your advice and guidance over the past few years OBN. You've definitely earned a break from the lab professor :yes:

Now if you lived here in Fl Joe .... u might get a J O B working for Kelleyco. It might not be a dream job for you.... but we sure would like having you around.... on the East coast of course.:lol: Thanks for allowing me to use some of your best mods. Looks like ill have to get tecky..... oooo cr_p. Dont make me come up there for my GGA thou..... im feeling naked.:lol:

Dew

Don't forget to hook me up with two of those remote pinpoint kits Joe. You don't want to see what my version would look like. Can't get the cable clam on the end of my excal:lol:

Thank you so very much for the remote pinpoint switch. The job you did was excellent. The pp switch works great easier and faster to hunt with now..... Will be looking at the Black Bart mod you were talking about come the end of the year talk to you then. OBN you have a great summer hunting. :mder:

itsring Don't forget to hook me up with two of those remote pinpoint kits Joe.
Yes as soon as I get the 5 machines here taken care of....your good, you have a CTX? I will put the changeable m12 male connector in the endcap.

Thanks Dew, My dream job is coming, fulltime Pirate testing as I go ...... Got you covered on the GGA's, got the last batch in Weds... 18, once they are gone, they are gone.

Thanks Aqua...And hope your feeling well

HG, yours will be the last...they will be ready in Nov....:grin:

Your welcome SN...Thank You Sir! Black Bart, I hope will be the final Excalibur, from LiPo battery, to changeable coils, and a fresh Black Bart design.

Attachments

• 1Black Bart Excalibur.jpg
    1Black Bart Excalibur.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 618
Yes as soon as I get the 5 machines here taken care of....your good, you have a CTX? I will put the changeable m12 male connector in the endcap.

Thanks Dew, My dream job is coming, fulltime Pirate testing as I go ...... Got you covered on the GGA's, got the last batch in Weds... 18, once they are gone, they are gone.

Thanks Aqua...And hope your feeling well

HG, yours will be the last...they will be ready in Nov....:grin:

Your welcome SN...Thank You Sir! Black Bart, I hope will be the final Excalibur, from LiPo battery, to changeable coils, and a fresh Black Bart design.

You da man Joe! Wish we could have you cloned. As Earl would say.."How bout it":?::twister::tropical:
Wasn't sure which emoticons he'd use. Lol!

You da man Joe! Wish we could have you cloned. As Earl would say.."How bout it"
Wasn't sure which emoticons he'd use. Lol!

Thanks Itsa, you guys crack me up....And my buddy Earl also, yet to met him...

Really I'm just like everyone else here, just looking for the Big Beech Nut....

Thank Joel, anyone I have done work for, any questions please drop me a line.

Glad you'll finally get the time to do some of the things you've been putting on the back burner. I'm sure when Fall arrives the Excals will be headed your way at a record pace.

Now go out and do what :pirates: do ( :workforgold: ) and don't take any prisoners. :lol:

Enjoy your time, you'll have a loooong line when you get back... And thanks for the excal sticker design, i might have to print one of those off...

Thanks FSA and Zeeman, I checked out the temps for the end of this month, they look real good for water hunting....

Zeeman I have a larger file around here some where of BBE, I can send if you want.

Joe,
Thanks for the "O" ring kit and the remote PP kit. I'll be installing it tomorrow or Monday. Looking forward to hunting with the upgrades. Hope to get the WOT this week also and getting that put on.
Glad you will have time now to get back to some hunting. Can't wait to see how you come along with coil changes for the Excal.

Mike

OBN, thanks for all you have done for the hobby- not just your mods, but your vids and posts as well. I'll be hollering at you come fall when my Excal warranty runs out for some serious tricking out. Best of luck in your hunts!

I would like to echo the well deserved praise for you OldBeechNut.

OBN, your generous assistance with my coil conversion is more appreciated than you will ever know. I have the confidence to do it again if needed. My wife and I had a great vacation in Maui and I was able to bring home the gold I knew I could find. The only reason I was able to get that gold is because you helped me repair my machine and made the dream possible.

Thank you OBN! You are a GIANT in the Minelab community.

Thanks Scorpio, KinTn, Aussiedigger, atexaspete, SM ....Glad I could help. Finishing up here and I came across this....Not a major issue to most but something that could be if you happen to drop your detector. Detector leaked and came in with water inside, reason...crack.

Attachments

• OBN0172.jpg
    OBN0172.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 392
Last edited:
Thanks for your help with PP and GGA kit Joe! By the way I received my knob orings yesterday! Thanks, again for all your help! Walt

Back
Top Bottom