Pete (Erikk) Got Attacked in the Water Today !!!!

floridabill

In Memory Of
Forum Supporter
I was hoping that we would have found something today other than a few earrings and the typical junk and give me a chance to tell what happen.

Not to happen, but I had to share this anyway as I couldn't see from all the tears in my eyes from laughing so hard.

We were in the water about chest deep both working the same direction. Pete was really into it and I could tell he didn't see me coming up behind him. I came up on him and reached below the water and grabbed his leg. Other than about jumping out of his dive boots I must say at his age he passed the stress test.

Of course I heard pay back is a $%#$%

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sounds like he definitely owes you one Bill. Watch your back! :lol:

That makes me think of how many times I have done the crazy dance when something has brushed up against my leg. The last time it happened, it was a face mask that floated up against me in waist deep water. Those darn rubber straps brushing against my leg made me nearly jump completely out of the water! :shock:

A video of that would be priceless.....:lol::lol::lol: however, now, you best keep a careful watch for payback.... especially if he has any diver buddies..:lol::lol: RickO

Back
Top Bottom