Finally...!!

007tallguy

Elite Member
well, after waiting for close to 5 (yes, five) weeks, i FINALLY got my Garret Pro Pointer today! :D:D
first it was on backorder, then the import paperwork was messed up, yada-yada.....

anyway, after fighting my way through that industrial strength plastic wrap around the box and getting it opened, my first impression was just that: impressed!! so much of the stuff on todays market is built cheaply and just built to sell, but this little puppy really appears to be one tough cookie!
although i haven't had a chance to use it yet "in the field", i have played with it and tried it out on some metal objects and i am very impressed with its' range, the design and the quality of this pin pointer. i've never read a bad word about this model and i can certainly see why.
i can tell just from air testing it that it won't let me down when it comes time to hit the dirt with it. ;)
thanks to all of you out there on the forum who have made great comments and given great reviews on this little Gem. trust me, people like myself are listening!

Pete

Hopefully, it surpasses everything you had to go through in no time!

HH

i was just out playing around for a few minutes between the raindrops and this little propointer is great! found one iron signal that seemed to be by itself and decided to dig that one to see how this thing works.
dug a 4 inch plug, recovered a small nail. checked the hole again with the PPer, another beep. and another... by the time i was done with that hole, 4 nails and a piece of wire.... all in that one hole!
the initial pin-pointing with the 250 certainly showed an iron signal, but everything was so close together, it all showed as one signal. now with the proper gear in hand, i can get some of the scrap stuff cleaned out of the yard, and go for the goodies that are being masked out under all of the nails, hehe. ;)
of course, now it's raining out and i gotta go to work, so todays' fun is overwith. :(

Pete

Back
Top Bottom