Canadian British Colonial Site. 'Rare'

Fivepin

Elite Member
Return to the Colonial camp. Join us and we will show you real history today. Ever see a trade iron arrow head. Sure we'll show you one. 300 year old rings used for trade goods, why certainly here take a look. Maybe I need to find an Iphone in a river somewhere for somebody to watch these videos. I don't get it. I guess the problem is everybody shouts come look at these amazing finds. If anybody pulls a better find than the hand painted cuff link from the last colonial video I made, I'll eat my shoe. (and that video got an unamazing 200 views). Guess I need to start metal detecting in my thong or wife's bikini or something. These really are once in a life time finds.
https://youtu.be/3iIeJJLkAA4

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 448
That is totally amazing! did your ring have IHS on it?
I was fortunate enough to find a fur trade era ring here in Wisconsin on my birthday this year!

Attachments

• 3-21 ring 5.jpg
    3-21 ring 5.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 427
In the video you had what looked like the piece that the flint scratches across on an old flintlock. I didn't see it in the photos. I hope you didn't lose it.

I enjoyed the video and there some great finds both really old and those not as old. My opinion and it is only an opinion, is if you participated more on others threads you would find more comments and views on yours. Trapper

Yes, I am one that doesn't like videos.

Now post some great close up photos and I will examine them for every detail.

All the videos have close up pictures at the end.

I spend all hours of the day detecting. Then hours editing, uploading and sharing. I then spend an hour to an hour and a half viewing other's videos, sharing and commenting. I am on 8 forums and probably 10 FB groups. I can only do so much guys. The videos are how I share. They tell the complete story of each adventure. That is how I like to present my finds. Keep watching and thanks to all of those who support the channel.
Gary.

I enjoy perusing photos, however I am not a big fan of videos. Sorry if that is contrary to your wishes, but that is the way I am.

Those are great finds, but maybe try letting us tell you how great they are instead of you telling us how great they are. I'll watch videos, but if they're about the detectorist and not the finds, I'm not interested. JMO.

Dont give up Gary and please dont ever put on your wife's bikini:laughing:. I have no idea how youtube works but some of the most popular channels are terrible. You definitely deserve 200k subscribers, hopefully it will take off soon. Your videos are amazing.

I enjoy your posts and pictures. I may have you mixed up with someone else, (forgive me if I have) but I seem to remember you in a video leaving the house without your pants on or something? Wasnt my type of humor. I like the detecting videos that show all the beeps and focus on the finds. I've never gone back to your videos.

Maybe I need to find an Iphone in a river somewhere for somebody to watch these videos. I don't get it. I guess the problem is everybody shouts come look at these amazing finds. If anybody pulls a better find than the hand painted cuff link from the last colonial video I made, I'll eat my shoe. (and that video got an unamazing 200 views). Guess I need to start metal detecting in my thong or wife's bikini or something. These really are once in a life time finds.
https://youtu.be/3iIeJJLkAA4

If you're on here begging for people to watch your videos, you're trying too hard. I for one never click on a "watch this video to see amazing finds" link...that's just folks trying to get their view number up. Post good quality videos and your views will go up. Word gets out. Just my opinion and nothing more.

Back
Top Bottom