Aug. 2018 Clad Totals

bubbaron

Forum Supporter
I bagged and counted my clad total coinage for the month of August. I did hunt a bit yesterday but did not clean those coins, $3.28. The bag total is $61.05 + the $ 3.28 from yesterday gives a grand total of $64.33 for the month. I hunted far less in Aug. due to the heat and all the heavy rains. It's getting harder to find good amount of clads. I am always searching for new sites too. Good luck to all and happy hunting.

Attachments

• 09-01.JPG
    09-01.JPG
    154.4 KB · Views: 153
Last edited:
Nice work! I love big time clad slamming in the Fall..I check all the local HS football scheduled games and then whip on over the following morning or on Sunday hoping the gates to the stadium are open...

A good thing to do is google earth the layout of the stadium so you know the main travel paths and concession area and off to the side grass sitting areas ahead of time...so a guy can be fast and efficient by scouting it from the air prior to the hunt....also maybe see another gate near the back..

Theres this one place thats done me real well...the Main gates are always locked up, but way back in the corner theres one little gate that is NEVER locked! Man, I pull serious cash out of this place!

Good thing since its locked up tight, I dont have to go there on Saturday, since theres generally people milling around at school functions on Saturdays......I can go there Sun am really early and clean it out with nobody around ...Nobody else ever hunts the place on account of the gates...

If a guy really considers this form of detecting as a true Sport and challenge...really gets serious and sets the route up right, a little luck and weather, Man! ...Last Year I pulled 1000 Q's from late Oct, to Late November...just doing the weekend stadium ransack...let alone all the other stuff!...like umbrellas and jackets and empty cans and whatnot! :laughing:

I'm liking your work this season Ron!

Nice work! I love big time clad slamming in the Fall..I check all the local HS football scheduled games and then whip on over the following morning or on Sunday hoping the gates to the stadium are open...

A good thing to do is google earth the layout of the stadium so you know the main travel paths and concession area and off to the side grass sitting areas ahead of time...so a guy can be fast and efficient by scouting it from the air prior to the hunt....also maybe see another gate near the back..

Theres this one place thats done me real well...the Main gates are always locked up, but way back in the corner theres one little gate that is NEVER locked! Man, I pull serious cash out of this place!

Good thing since its locked up tight, I dont have to go there on Saturday, since theres generally people milling around at school functions on Saturdays......I can go there Sun am really early and clean it out with nobody around ...Nobody else ever hunts the place on account of the gates...

If a guy really considers this form of detecting as a true Sport and challenge...really gets serious and sets the route up right, a little luck and weather, Man! ...Last Year I pulled 1000 Q's from late Oct, to Late November...just doing the weekend stadium ransack...let alone all the other stuff!...like umbrellas and jackets and empty cans and whatnot! :laughing:

I'm liking your work this season Ron!
I am sure you won't believe me but next week is exactly one year for me to be doing this hobby. I have great equipment and have learned my machines. Nothing fancy here, just hear what the detector tells me and lots of time invested.

Back
Top Bottom