1st gold ring

Sand Pirate

Hit the water this morning for about an hour and managed to dig up a nice little 2 gram 18k ring and a pocket knife. This was my first gold find and boy do they sound off good when the coil goes over them.

IMAG0068.jpg

Nice ring - now go back and see if it has som friends nearby *LOL*

It looks like a nice stainless steel knife - it will be valuable, the next time you need to peel an orange at the beach.

/Steffen

So one day you're concerned that your DF may not be functioning properly, then the next day you score a gold ring........I think you need to be skeptical more often.

Nice ring find!

Raphis

So one day you're concerned that your DF may not be functioning properly, then the next day you score a gold ring........I think you need to be skeptical more often.

Nice ring find!

Raphis

I was thinking that too. No problems this morning, i think the my batteries were the problem. Changed them out and all my concerns went away once i turned it on and found a deep penny.

Well done Lucas!!

18K is my favorite, right after 22k and 24K!!

Yer off to a great start Fellow Hunter!!

CJ

Congrats finding that nice knife and the gold ring! Good to see your DF is doing the job on smaller gold. After the holidays I will have time to get out and hunt myself. Man, I hate to work and miss the beach. I think I could hunt every day instead of working and if I could I would. :D Thanks for sharing!

Back
Top Bottom