1st half 2009 finds

Aquaman

Elite Member
Gold, silver & other. Hope the second half is equal if not better than the first. Good luck this summer guys & gals :D

Attachments

• 1st half 2009  (gold).jpg
    1st half 2009 (gold).jpg
    53 KB · Views: 489
  • 1st half 2009 (silver).jpg
    1st half 2009 (silver).jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 488
  • 1st half 2009 (other).jpg
    1st half 2009 (other).jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 482
Really sweet stuff so far in '09 Aquaman! Can't believe you've found so much body jewelry though, pretty amazed at that.

Wrapped up a 3 month load of clad for a deposit of $217.50 today. Comes to a little over $400 since Jan. Happy hunting

Great bunch of finds there Aquaman! Is that a square gold ring in the second photo?
Golden:D

Probably the oddest ring I've found yet. It's made by T & Co and has a 925 stamp but as can be seen looks golden in color:?: It's been hit with the silver polish trust me.

An awesome display for the mid year point! You sure seem to get the tiny stuff as well as the big gold and silver!! Keep it up Bruda! Below is a saying I saw on one of our trips to the Islands, I try to live by it......

Wae aku i ka lani

which loosely translates as: Let the selecting be done in heaven, take life as it comes.

Nice quote to live by Seebee. The success with the small stuff comes down to fanning. The scoop stays at home 90% of the time now.

Wow, what a haul! You've probably got a couple ounces worth of gold there....do I see a trip to get melt value for that?? ;) Congratulations for the first half!

Are those stones on the bottom of the first picture diamonds?:shock: HH
NC

NCBounty...I'm holding off selling any of my gold till it's around $1500/oz;)
I figure its only a matter of time before the Chinese say, "No more"! If the US economy falls off the cliff into hyperinflation we may be the only guys eating:lol:

I was going to ask how you found so much body jewelry, but then I realized that you're in Hawaii :) Must be lots of tourists losing that stuff on the beach... which is why I take all my jewelry off when I head out there!

Very nice finds. Makes me wish I could find the time to get out there and swing anymore!

Ms. Blaze

Back
Top Bottom