1st gold with equinox 800

brncofan

Elite Member
i finally got a equinox 800, and finally brought it to the beach to try out this morning i met up with swinglow for a pre dawn hunt was digging alot of trash targets trying to get used to this machine ,i saw a pool with some rocks sticking up looked like a good spot to try i got a weird signal that was like a high tone with a iron grunt took a scoop out and scanned the hole again didnt get it so in for another scoop scanned the hole again got it! dumped it out went over the pile with my coil a solid 17 bam a 14 k wedding band my 1st band with a date very old ring a great morning im very happy with this detector i was running beach2 , 20 sen volume max, iron bias 2 very stable thanks for the look H.H.:D

Attachments

• 100_0040.jpg
    100_0040.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 500
  • 100_0041.jpg
    100_0041.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 497
  • 100_0042.jpg
    100_0042.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 525
  • 100_0043.jpg
    100_0043.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 498
  • 100_0046.jpg
    100_0046.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 542
  • 100_0044.jpg
    100_0044.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 506
  • 100_0045.jpg
    100_0045.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 502
That's a nice old one, great find! Just for historical sake it be interesting to see whose it is, since it was 96 years ago and probably nobody to return it to.......

That's a nice old one, great find! Just for historical sake it be interesting to see whose it is, since it was 96 years ago and probably nobody to return it to.......
yeah i was thinking same thing but wouldnt know how to find these people lol

I wouldn't do it with hopes of returning it to anyone, just to see if you could find out. I like detective work, so that's why I'd do it..... ;)

i finally got a equinox 800, and finally brought it to the beach to try out this morning i met up with swinglow for a pre dawn hunt was digging alot of trash targets trying to get used to this machine ,i saw a pool with some rocks sticking up looked like a good spot to try i got a weird signal that was like a high tone with a iron grunt took a scoop out and scanned the hole again didnt get it so in for another scoop scanned the hole again got it! dumped it out went over the pile with my coil a solid 17 bam a 14 k wedding band my 1st band with a date very old ring a great morning im very happy with this detector i was running beach2 , 20 sen volume max, iron bias 2 very stable thanks for the look H.H.:D

Cool looking loot..thank you.

About the marks on your ring..thanks for the link cool info

http://www.maejeanvintage.com/blog/...ificance-of-the-historical-titantic-collision

<°)))>{

That's just an awesome find. Congrats.
thanks alot

I wouldn't do it with hopes of returning it to anyone, just to see if you could find out. I like detective work, so that's why I'd do it..... ;)
wouldnt know where to start

Excellent find and excellent mark ID/Link. This is why I love this hobby.this is a special ring thanks i agree

BCD

Great job on the ring!
thanks tom

Beautiful- congrats on the vintage gold and thanks for the Nox info. :yes:
thanks compass its a great detector i enjoy swinging it

On the gold, your Equinox 800, more to come , ps dont let Bruce, or Craig see it , they might want the top secret weapon :laughing:
:laughing: thanks earl bruce has been hating on them from day 1 i think craig is getting 1 soon

Congrats on the NOX gold! And it fits you perfectly.
thanks jak it does fit perfect

Sweeeeeeeeeeet ring!!!!!!!!! Wow!! Love it, congrats!
thanks

:dingding: That's getting off the gate with a great start!

Back
Top Bottom