1st gold spill

Epydemic

Well, they were within a 7-8" of each other. had less than a dollar in clad and wasn't getting many signals I was swinging towards the rest of my gear and was ready
to call it a night, when Bam! i get a nice sounding hit and 2 scoops later I get the crucifix. Now I'm thinking the necklace must be close so i swing coil over the dug hole and
wham, another good signal a gold wedding band with stones. I continued to search for the necklace but no luck.

5 Min's latter I find the .925 ring with stones. It turned out to be a great evening and my best beach hunt to date and I thought the beach was cleaned out.

HH,Epi

Attachments

• 7-20 rings (xcal).JPG
    7-20 rings (xcal).JPG
    66.2 KB · Views: 627
  • crucifix (xcal).JPG
    crucifix (xcal).JPG
    157.5 KB · Views: 623
  • crucifix stones.JPG
    crucifix stones.JPG
    109.8 KB · Views: 717
  • silver ring (xcal).JPG
    silver ring (xcal).JPG
    117.5 KB · Views: 702
Now that my friend is a good hunt!! Congrats!

WoW! You might want to go over that area with a potato rake.No joke! That chain has gotta be there if it wasn't seen on the surface and picked up already!

nice digs, congrats, I hit a 14k crosslast nite and searched for the chain in the same area for 20 min. no luck either, ended up with a ear ring that looks silver and gold have to have it checked...GL+HH.....cliff.

Thanks guy's, I'm going back tonight. Maybe I'll find the chain but I plan to go in deeper than normal, hope there are goodies waiting for me.

HH

Back
Top Bottom