Hunt with Merc Yields Silvers 126,127,128 and 129

Safari Scott

Elite Member
Got out for a morning hunt with merc to hit a spot together that we have both been before. Started out slow with not much for good stuff then I hit a merc of near one of the spots I usually hunt. A little later he pulled a silver rosie. We moved to another spot he had had some success with and it turned out to be a great spot pulled a 1912 Barber then a few feet from that a couple Mercs (bringing the silver total to 129) the thing that looks like a cross pin and a couple religious trinkets. Also was able to pull about 15 more wheat pennies as well (not pictured) It was a great morning out and always a plus when everyone gets silver.

Attachments

• metal detecting photo.jpg
    metal detecting photo.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 328
Well I'm hoping for 200. I've got 1/3rd of the year left and 71 to go. I'm a little off pace it'll really depend how deep into the year I can go. Hopefully you can join us next time.

Got out for a morning hunt with merc to hit a spot together that we have both been before. Started out slow with not much for good stuff then I hit a merc of near one of the spots I usually hunt. A little later he pulled a silver rosie. We moved to another spot he had had some success with and it turned out to be a great spot pulled a 1912 Barber then a few feet from that a couple Mercs (bringing the silver total to 129) the thing that looks like a cross pin and a couple religious trinkets. Also was able to pull about 15 more wheat pennies as well (not pictured) It was a great morning out and always a plus when everyone gets silver.

I want to be you for a day!

Had a great time today GTP. I'm so happy my poison ivy came back in full force. lol Nice job on the silvers. Lookin forward to next time. scratch scratch scratch lmao

I'ma up to 6 and my goal was 10 for the year. But, seeing your success, I'ma raise the number to 20 as my own personal goal.

Luckily the poison ivy hasn't hit me yet, it's usually delayed and shows in a few days. Although I'm still pulling thorns out of my legs and arms lol.

Looks like an Iron Cross. It was used as german military decoration back in the day, but since then people like jesse james in the media and other companies have adopted that symbol for some reason so it's probably not very old.

Nice silver and hunting.....looks great.....Im beginning to really despise Cali....NO silver.....well maybe somewhere....:cool:

nice silver guys! watch the ticks they are getting active again.found one tonight attached to the back of my arm.a tiny black nymph :mad:

Thanks everyone again. For you guys who set your goal at 1 you guys can do something I can't you can find 10 or 20 times your goal. I'll never be able to do that, well unless I stop working 45 hours a week.

Back
Top Bottom