Karma..... i like it

dewcon

Quality Control Expert
Man is it sanded in out there. I hunted a lot of water today and was digging a lot of DEEP targets. Seems everything i dug i had to work for. Im dragging tonight.... hey but i have a smile.

I found ones spot..... yep just one spot that was giving me sinkers so i knew i was in the right place for a possible gold. Ended up getting 3. The Indian ring is 14K 6.5 grams, the smaller thin one is 14K 2.2 grams.... the other tested at 10K but wasnt marked. I guess thats my Christmas Karma pay check.... ill take it.

YES theres a picture this time.....:lol:

Dew

Attachments

• 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 684
Good finds Dew... but I see 0% of karma :laughing: Send me your address and I'll send you some caramel...:lol:

Heck yeah! Wouldn't recommend melting the Indian chief. People jump all over those. I found one the bottom feathers stuck out like gold teeth and dug into your skin. Traded someone it for some stuff they had worth a lot more than melt. Including a good luck token from a worlds fair back in the thirties:yes:

Craig....those ring are only 1/2 gold....its mixed with karma and a little copper im sure.

Thanks guys.... im ahead of last Jan so far. Targets seems to be pooling if you can find a low spot in all this pushed up sand. Now comes the bumpy water again....i might just a rest.

Dew

:I like the looks of that hunt. Your good deed sure paid off for you. I am sure glad I didn't have to watch you dig all those,,,,,,,:laughing: where you were hunting is always sure a workout. I know you earned those. Congrats x3,,,,,,,,,,save me some. Will be another week or so until I am back at it,,,,,,,GL HH

I just want to know who helped you dig... if your hole was like the one I was digging the other day, you would have been over your head, so fess up Dew.....you had Clearwater Mike there doing the digging right??????

Love those rings.... the indian ring is definitely on my list of wants!

Good job buddy.

Cliff

Back
Top Bottom