what are your other hobbies?

What are my "other" hobbies, well I like chasing wild women, drinking cold beer , driving fast cars and lying about hobbies.:laughing:

Drawing

Attachments

• DSCN6023.jpg
    DSCN6023.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 158
  • DSCN5947.jpg
    DSCN5947.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 158
  • DSCN6036.jpg
    DSCN6036.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 143
  • DSCN5581.jpg
    DSCN5581.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 150
i am a ham radio operator. I get a kick out of talking to people in other countries. I still have cb's when driving long distance.
I belong to a vol search and rescue group and that keep me somewhat busy. You can never ever know too much life savings stuff!

Sent from my lgls775 using tapatalk

rgr qsl

I used to fly RC back when glow power was a thing and have had one electric since. Even had a glow powered heli but it was expensive to crash. Never really got the hang of it. I also have a ham license but haven’t been using it.

My hobbies would include tracing family history, learning local history, woodcarving, being a member of an antique bottle club in addition to the metal detecting club and odd/ends. I do enjoy being in the outdoors but for only being in my early 30s, I run out of energy fast.

Anybody ride mini bikes?

Attachments

• IMG_20190601_134041.jpg
    IMG_20190601_134041.jpg
    141.9 KB · Views: 109
  • ORG_DSC07.jpg
    ORG_DSC07.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 101
  • 20190528_223859.jpg
    20190528_223859.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 101
I work for a roasting company. I never really got into the roasting aspect but there is so much detail people don't really know about to the art.

Which roaster? I used to be a coffee roaster...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anybody ride mini bikes?

Not mini bikes per se, but KT enjoys getting out on the Honda Ruckus ...49 cc, or The Royal Stallion...a 2008 Goldwing 1800 cc...kinda the ridiculous and the sublime! Ha ha.

Also collect coins, postcards of my hometown..Hot Springs, AR, and selling off my 50+ year mineral collection, also enjoy photographing tiny crystals with my usb led microscope!

Ruckus looks like a neat little bike, almost like it is missing a few panels but cool looking!

Not mini bikes per se, but KT enjoys getting out on the Honda Ruckus ...49 cc, or The Royal Stallion...a 2008 Goldwing 1800 cc...kinda the ridiculous and the sublime! Ha ha.

Also collect coins, postcards of my hometown..Hot Springs, AR, and selling off my 50+ year mineral collection, also enjoy photographing tiny crystals with my usb led microscope!

recently legal gardening, a lot of web development projects to keep myself sharp, ww2 history / collecting. Used to enjoy mushroom hunting quite a bit but i don't like to venture too far by myself in case i mangle myself and can't get help, and i don't have many friends so

Back
Top Bottom