Recent Hunt Video

Compass

Forum Supporter
I got a chance to put together a short video of my last hunt. I started off the hunt with the Dual Field and was finding some deep targets but the bottle caps were driving me crazy so I quickly switched to the Excal II.

Hope you like it. Sorry Earl, no eye-candy. HH!

Sweet video man! Love it. Congrats on the gold! How much is a classic 14k band like yours worth?

Nice video Compass and congrads on the Gold, like the calm water also...

Learned something from your vid....I need to take a break so I can go longer....like you guys did..how long were you out...:thumbsup:

Thanks! With the price of gold so low, 4.5 grams of 14K = $105. Not bad but I think I'll wait before sending it in to ARA. HH!

haha i wish i could finally find one! It'd pay off my detector in a heartbeat

Nice video Compass and congrads on the Gold, like the calm water also...

Learned something from your vid....I need to take a break so I can go longer....like you guys did..how long were you out...:thumbsup:
Thanks OBN! We hunted about 8 hours and took about 4 breaks- usually while going to different parts of the lake. HH!

That video was great! Loved the gold of course...and the music. :lol: Your gloves look about the same as my neoprenes...digging is hard on them for sure. Keep it up...just heading out myself. :yes:

We hunted about 8 hours and took about 4 breaks- usually while going to different parts of the lake. HH!

Thanks, good info....I get out for 3 to 4 hours and I'm done, maybe a break I can go longer.....things will be easier once the boat is on the water, I can jump in and eat, instead of thinking about the long walk back to the truck.

Congrats o the gold Compass, enjoyed the video and the swash buckling music :pirate:

I'm gonna have to give lake hunting a try one of these days.

That video was great! Loved the gold of course...and the music. :lol: Your gloves look about the same as my neoprenes...digging is hard on them for sure. Keep it up...just heading out myself. :yes:
Yeah, I thought someone would notice how ratty my gloves were getting. :lol:
Needless to say, my hands were pretty cold that morning but compared to hunting in most of the U.S. now I can't complain. Good luck today!

Good job George on the Gold... I remember reading a post from a past member that water hunting was easy... :laughing: He never found much besides bobbie pins anyway :D

Back
Top Bottom