unreal diamond ring recovered!!!!

Wow!!! That’s amazing. How long was it missing? That’s a favor I’m sure will be returned to you in more than just a memory [emoji1303][emoji1303]

Bounty hunter - treasure hunter - cabelas special edition.
Best find to date - 15g platinum ring
Total clad 2018 - 45$

WAY COOL.....!!!!!! Glad you were there for them!!! And us MD'ers as well since I'm they will tell their friends....

As for your comment about looking at jewelry now.... I do the same and especially on the beaches looking for women wearing only 1 ear ring....

That is a great story, I sure hope to be able to do the same for someone one day.
Congrats on a fantastic recovery!
I was in your area Saturday, we have a camp in Wakefield and I made a stop on the way to hit the tot lot at Milton elementary school.
Really nice area!

That is a great story, I sure hope to be able to do the same for someone one day.
Congrats on a fantastic recovery!
I was in your area Saturday, we have a camp in Wakefield and I made a stop on the way to hit the tot lot at Milton elementary school.
Really nice area!

Funny. I lived up on top of silver street. Which is the road that schools on. I work in Wakefield/Brookfield. Are u on a lake? Its a nice area up here. Let me know if u need a plumber/hvac when u r up here. And if u let me know when u r coming maybe we can go detecting! I have a few big farm fields I could never grid myself. So if you like detecting old corn fields and old old properties then let me know if u would be interested. Fall time, after the corns cut and the hay has been cut is the best time of year. Or spring.

Ps.
I found this at the Milton elementary school.

Attachments

• photo-20150716084934.jpeg
    photo-20150716084934.jpeg
    47.9 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
Really great return story. Nice job! I liked how it seemed like it was gonna go left, saying it's definitely not in the yard...it's right here! Haha

I don't check out the Friendly forum as much as I used to but your story made me glad I did today. Great save, even better story.

Sent from my LG-V495 using Tapatalk

Funny. I lived up on top of silver street. Which is the road that schools on. I work in Wakefield/Brookfield. Are u on a lake? Its a nice area up here. Let me know if u need a plumber/hvac when u r up here. And if u let me know when u r coming maybe we can go detecting! I have a few big farm fields I could never grid myself. So if you like detecting old corn fields and old old properties then let me know if u would be interested. Fall time, after the corns cut and the hay has been cut is the best time of year. Or spring.

Ps.
I found this at the Milton elementary school.

Thanks for the offer HN! That sounds great, even if we just hit up an old school or something,
I'll shoot you a pm when I'm heading back up there, look forward to meeting up.
Camp is on Great East Lake, not too far from the Poor Peoples Pub,
If you have any interest in lake hunting we're right on the water, no boat yet but have a canoe and a couple kayaks.
Congrats again on that awesome return!

:dingding: The story you'll have about that ring for the rest of your life is worth more than whatever money you would have gotten for it.

Holly Heck!!!!!! That suckers beautiful congratulations on such a great find.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom