Did Some Detecting With My Girlfriend On A Road Trip And Came Away With Some Silver And Other Goodies

Needless to say though, you stayed south of the Santa Barbara line. Right ? :nono:
Santa Barbara what haha. I did take some silver home from Santa bBarbara but non north of there. 😀

Nice finds! Congrats!
Thanks
Sounds like a fun vacation, I wish my wife would go hunting with me, Congrats on the silver and all the rest!
Thanks Ron. It was so much fun detecting together. Maybe one day your wife might decide to try it.
He said he made it as far as Morro Bay, that is getting closer to the Monterey County line! ;):p
I assume there's a big red line I'm not supposed to cross haha.
That's a great assortment of coins! Congrats! :grin:
Thanks
Morro Bay ? You're right. That's encroaching on our territory. Jamflicker has got to go. That violates boundary treaties. Is your cousin Guido ready for the job ? After all "accidents *do* happen". Tsk tsk :whistle:
Haha

Morro Bay ? You're right. That's encroaching on our territory. Jamflicker has got to go. That violates boundary treaties. Is your cousin Guido ready for the job ? After all "accidents *do* happen". Tsk tsk :whistle:

Dont do nothing rash until you actually see if Jam has a real metal detetting girlfriend from Norway...It aint worth it otherwise...Hell, I could of said the same thing here with no validation required...No pics of them together? Out afield with their rigs on a wonderful adventure?? No Pics besides some little dimes though? Warning sign!...:laughing:

You have a Girlfriend? From Norway? A real live one and not imaginary? Who also detects? Digger Please! You are either a magnificent Bullcrapper or an unabashed Braggart! :laughing::laughing:

Nice finds on ALL counts there Jam!

Thanks buddy! Here's some proof. One of the photos is her finding her first wheat penny.

Attachments

• IMG_4689.jpg
    IMG_4689.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 99
Thanks buddy! Here's some proof. One of the photos is her finding her first wheat penny.

Oh snap! Damn Dude! She slings a Pro even! Just Wonderful! So theres hope for us all?! ...Congratulations and Just outstanding for the both of you! Seldom do two global souls meet so concomintantly.....

Where is this village in Norway exactly, any more REAL Detecting Women located there or do we have to focus our efforts on Poland??......?

Sheeesk, you lucky bum. I sure wish MY wife would get into detecting ! What's your secret ?

The first time, when I first met my wife-to-be, I took her out to show her what my hobby is all about. We just randomly stopped at a certain vacant lot I'd been intending to try. Thinking "I'll show her here". The first signal: Metal slag. I hand it to her and say "see ?". 2nd signal, a pulltab. I hand it to her and say "see ?" (thinking I was showing her how a metal detector beeps on metal).

By the time I pinpointed and dug the 3rd target (something else modern), I turned around to narrate the on-going analysis of the lot and the finds, ......... only to see she'd excused herself and gone to sit in the car. Huh ?

So I made the mistake of not finding a site that was brimming with easy keepers. Such that she'd 'get the bug'. Like gambling: You're sure to be hooked if your first roll of the dice or pull of the slot handle is a winner. Doh!

Sheeesk, you lucky bum. I sure wish MY wife would get into detecting ! What's your secret ?

The first time, when I first met my wife-to-be, I took her out to show her what my hobby is all about. We just randomly stopped at a certain vacant lot I'd been intending to try. Thinking "I'll show her here". The first signal: Metal slag. I hand it to her and say "see ?". 2nd signal, a pulltab. I hand it to her and say "see ?" (thinking I was showing her how a metal detector beeps on metal).

By the time I pinpointed and dug the 3rd target (something else modern), I turned around to narrate the on-going analysis of the lot and the finds, ......... only to see she'd excused herself and gone to sit in the car. Huh ?

So I made the mistake of not finding a site that was brimming with easy keepers. Such that she'd 'get the bug'. Like gambling: You're sure to be hooked if your first roll of the dice or pull of the slot handle is a winner. Doh!
You are lucky to know your wife doesn't read your posts here!
:sissyfight::worms::hornetsnest::jail::nono:

Congrats on the nice finds and finding someone your can share your passions with, even if they are on the opposite side of the world....it's really not that big of a planet.

Heck I'm lucky to get my wife out with her detector to a tot lot....she simply won't go to the old sites I enjoy detecting (too much sun, ready to go home in an hour, afraid of snakes, bears and mt lions, oh and you get dirty :roll:

BTW SeabeeRon if Guido is available for some easy desert work, I might have a job for him coming up soon :laughing:

.... SeabeeRon if Guido is available for some easy desert work, I might have a job for him coming up soon :laughing:

You're starting to scare me Cal Cobra. How could you deny me another gold coin ? After all, I'm over-due. And .... what's fair is fair after all. :laughing:

As far as finding a spouse that enjoys detecting: You keep ignoring my advances and prefer your wife instead. So your dilemma is of your own making ! :blush2:

You're starting to scare me Cal Cobra. How could you deny me another gold coin ? After all, I'm over-due. And .... what's fair is fair after all. :laughing:

As far as finding a spouse that enjoys detecting: You keep ignoring my advances and prefer your wife instead. So your dilemma is of your own making ! :blush2:

If I don't die of heat stroke on this trip, we'll see who brings home the gold :kingdances:

My wife is far better looking then you :wincup: , besides I have way too much invested in her to dump her now :wine2:

Oh snap! Damn Dude! She slings a Pro even! Just Wonderful! So theres hope for us all?! ...Congratulations and Just outstanding for the both of you! Seldom do two global souls meet so concomintantly.....

Where is this village in Norway exactly, any more REAL Detecting Women located there or do we have to focus our efforts on Poland??......?

Thanks! I don't know if any others in Norway so you might have to look in Poland.

Congrats on the nice finds and finding someone your can share your passions with, even if they are on the opposite side of the world....it's really not that big of a planet.

Heck I'm lucky to get my wife out with her detector to a tot lot....she simply won't go to the old sites I enjoy detecting (too much sun, ready to go home in an hour, afraid of snakes, bears and mt lions, oh and you get dirty :roll:

BTW SeabeeRon if Guido is available for some easy desert work, I might have a job for him coming up soon :laughing:
Thanks I feel totally lucky and yes the world really isn't that big. The east coast is as close to half way that we can get and has proven to been a great meeting spot.

Haha does one have to prove ones existence? :laughing: I had an amazing trip in SoCal! So much fun finally getting to detect together. Can't wait to do it again :D

Attachments

• 20170712_201618.jpg
    20170712_201618.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 76
I'd say you came away with some goodies ! Great photo.
What was the name of that town ... Rosyville?
Love it !
, Dew

Congrats on some great hunts and finding a new hunting partner to share the adventures with.May the future be blessed with lots of rewards and excitement. Trapper

Back
Top Bottom