Another newbie

OutdoorFrenzy

My name is Aaron and I am new to the hobby and to the forum. I’ve had my MXT for a couple years now. I am just now really getting started into the hobby in earnest though. I’ve pecked around a few parks, a school and my parents 5 acres (the history to their youngish property is amazing). I live in El Dorado County, California and am always looking for hunting partners or places to swing over. I may even start taking my detector with me on my fly fishing trips for when the fishing is slow!!

Welcome from South Carolina !!!!

Fish fishing AND dirt fishing, neat ! :lol:

:mder:_____:mder: _____:mder:_____:mder:

m0254.gif_____m0262.gif_____m02111.gif_____m02112.gif

My name is Aaron and I am new to the hobby and to the forum. I’ve had my MXT for a couple years now. I am just now really getting started into the hobby in earnest though. I’ve pecked around a few parks, a school and my parents 5 acres (the history to their youngish property is amazing). I live in El Dorado County, California and am always looking for hunting partners or places to swing over. I may even start taking my detector with me on my fly fishing trips for when the fishing is slow!!

Hello X Neighbor :yes:

Welcome From First Flight State :takeoff:

Welcome Aaron! It is all fishing.. water or dirt fishing! lol

Thank you

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!! I wish we had snow here right now! If our mountains don’t get snow, we don’t have drinking water. And we are very low on snow here in the Sierra Nevadas this year. Especially if you compare it to last years staggering numbers!! Last year a ski resort less than 100 miles from my house but up in elevation over 7,000 feet higher than I am at recorded 54 feet of snow!!! At my elevation, 3,000 feet, we got 100 inches of rain and several feet of snow last winter. So far, we’ve had a fraction.

Again, thank you all for the warm welcome. I hope to learn from everyone here as I have little to no knowledge of this immense hobby/cult following!!

Back
Top Bottom