• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Central NJ or Vicinity

Corbo123

Hi Everyone - looking for a person or group to do some detecting with. Central NJ or anywhere within reasonable driving distance. Bonus if you have some permissions or ideas for places to hit. --- Steve

I know I'm a little late to the party, but I'm in Morris County if anyone's up for a hunt. Just PM me with details.

I realize this is an old thread but I'm in central jersey. I usually go hunting on the weekend. Sometimes the shore or random places. Running an AT Pro with fairly good luck. Would love to get some people together and go hunting! PM me if interested I'm always looking for new places to dig ! (Either legal or we get permission)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

marcuss112 here lookin for a huntin buddy live in Deptford Glou Twp pm me,if interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Freehold, NJ area here

Hello. Freehold, NJ area here. I have only detected beaches casually for the last 5-6 years. I want to start detecting inland. Have a ctx-3030. Anyone interested in meeting up - with an area to go? I may need help setting up the detector for non-beach use. :)

I've been hunting the watchung mountains recently there were revolutionary war camps up there. Can't go as close as the park it's off limits but areas around it no one bothers you. I may try and get something together this weekend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back
Top Bottom