• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Indiana Looking for Detector Buddy

hey, can anyone recommend a good metal detector for the north eastern part of the state, I live around F:?::?::?:ort Wayne, in. I have a bounty hunter pioneer ex i got cheap, hardly used but i can't find anything with it.

If you want to drive down to Fry's in Fishers right off 69 they sell the ACE 150 & 250's

I have the 250 and I like it. I don't have a lot to compare it to but it is very popular amongst many members here. I also liked the idea of picking it up locally instead of waiting for shipping. Although, the sponsor companies on this site seem to have some really good deals too. I know people here will tell you the ACE 250 doesn't fair well in the wet salt water sand, but not a big problem in Central Indiana.:lol:

You know there are a couple of clubs here in Indiana. One in Indy (H.E.A.R) and Kenny Wrays club out of Seymour. Im doing my annual winter hunt here in Florida this year. Im From Fortville. The guys at HEAR got together Sat. for a short hunt at one of the Indy parks. Also, there is a large group out of Muncie.... at coinhunting net.

Dew

Fortville. My old stomping grounds.

The perfect permission

Troll, just today I got permission to detect at the of cataract schoolhouse to find relics of its history and help with its restoration and I would be more than happy if you would give me a hand :)

Just got back to Indiana a few months ago, in the Beford area if anyone is interested in detecting....Semper Fi, Woody

I'll be detecting this year after I get some work around the house done, southside of Indy here. HH

I'm looking for a detector buddy in West Central Indiana. (I am in Crawfordsville IN) Will travel up to 100 miles to meet, talk or hunt.

I especiallly like to research caches (haven't found one yet, but ....) and area lore, but just plain love to coin shoot.

I own (just bought) a Minelab Quattro MP and am learning it.

Hi Troll

I'm in Frankfort Indiana and looking for someone to detect with.

Back
Top Bottom