Anyone in Los Angeles Ca.

Hey banned just remembered you had messaged me a while ago but we never were able to match our schedules. But i been wanting to get out digging. Im always driving around during work and just see so many "promising" places. Maybe we can meet up sometime on a weekend. Need to destress once in a while since i will be starting soon my 50+ hr work week. This saturday im most likely going to work but after that im mostly free 1-2 weekends a mnth.

Hi, Kompa. That'd be great. Sunday mornings after 9:00 would be good for me. FWIW, afternoons M-F are generally good, too :)

Hi - I'm new and living in the Los Angeles area. Looking for folks to go MD. Been to the beach and a couple of parks.

Im always game as are a few other friends who are on this forum, drop me a note sometime

So i ordered my beach scoop and it arrives till friday.
The bad thing is that i leave for my camping trip on friday around 3 am. So i will be missiing delivery time.

I was wondering if someone will lend me their scoop. I am willing to give a reasonable amount in cash as deposit. i am back sunday so you will get your scoop back that day. I can pick up anywhere in so cal area on thursday after work. Let me know if someone can help me out. Thanks.
I live in baldwin park and traveling to modesto. Or if theres is someone in between these two spots pm me. Thanks again.

So i ordered my beach scoop and it arrives till friday.
The bad thing is that i leave for my camping trip on friday around 3 am. So i will be missiing delivery time.

I was wondering if someone will lend me their scoop. I am willing to give a reasonable amount in cash as deposit. i am back sunday so you will get your scoop back that day. I can pick up anywhere in so cal area on thursday after work. Let me know if someone can help me out. Thanks.
I live in baldwin park and traveling to modesto. Or if theres is someone in between these two spots pm me. Thanks again.

Can borrow mine if you give me enough $$ to buy a new one in the event it doesnt come back :D

I am in Long Beach, leaving for Phoenix on Thursday though so hit me up ASAP

Woo hooo!

I am so happy I found people with same hobby!
I'm 28 y.o. guy, immigrant from Ukraine, live in US for 8 years. I love coins, stamps and metal detecting :) Have collection of some silver coins, but sold most of my stamps (kept only most valuable and beautiful to me).
I would really like to meet new people with same hobbies and hopefully go do MD with someone for fun. I work nights in a hospital, live in Santa Clarita.
Hit me up guys, I'm glad to find people that interested not only in $$, Instagram/FB and other bs that majority of people like aroudn here :)
My email is [email protected], cell phone is 818 518 8374 (txt, please).
Let's do it, guys!

Hi I am in LA Venice Redondo Beach if you ever want to hunt

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom