Any Metal Detecting clubs in Los Angeles?

Jose

Hello Fellow Hunters,

I wanted to know if anyone knows of any metal detecting clubs in los angeles? I want to join but i cant find any. Thank you.

P.S we can make one up :}

Here's a list of all the clubs hope it helps
~California~

Metal Detecting & Treasure Hunting Clubs In your Area

Antelope Valley

Campbell

Coloma

Concord

Downey

Fresno

Happy Camp

Hornbrook

Long Beach

Manhattan Beach

Marysville

Maywood

Modesto

Oceanside

Orange

Palms

Port Hueneme

Riverside

Sacramento

Salinas

San Andreas

San Bernardino

San Bruno

San Diego

San Jose / Santa Clara

San Luis Obispo

Santa Rosa

Seal Beach

Simi Valley

Ukiah

Union City

Vallejo

Woodland Hills

You might try the PCSC, Prospectors Club of Southern California. I was a member years ago but I dont know if they are still around. They were based in Downey, near L.A. Maybe you could google them.

Jose.my name is aaron and I live on the westside.let's go find some pull tabs. Im new to this mding thing but I just got a new infeniem la. And im going to the beach...hit me up. Aaron

Jose.my name is aaron and I live on the westside.let's go find some pull tabs. Im new to this mding thing but I just got a new infeniem la. And im going to the beach...hit me up. Aaron

Hey Def,

I'm the guy you have probably seen detecting off of Temescal Canyon road in the parks on each side. Those parks give up a little clad and are FULL of trash for sure. They are excellent to practice on and get to know your hardware. I will be happy to go out hunting with you most any evening after work M-Th. But I am not in the LA area F,S,Su.

Jose is a good guy too. We have been passing messages but are still trying to connect for a hunt.

The Shark

I am a member of the Riverside Treasure Hunters Club, we actually meet in Upland which is on the eastern edge of LA county, Check out the website at
www.riversidetreausrehunters.com

Hey CM,

I will be joining the Riverside club and joining you at the outing this weekend. I wrote to the membership contacts from the club site last night. Thought your user name looked familiar...... I got a reply I think from the club membership chair and said "come to the outing this weekend." Hope to see you there. I will be the big guy (not tall, round :lol:) with the Garrett GTI 2500 and XLT.

The Shark - Jon

Looking to go hunting

I live in South LA / Westside - anyone wants to go check out some new territory let me know. - Why pay club fees when we can just setup meetings here..

Back
Top Bottom