Beaverton Oregon...

BeavRealtor

I just got my first detector, an Ace 300, and I am wanting to get out as much as possible this weekend. I know there are a couple guys on here that are relatively close to Beaverton.

If anyone in the area is available to get out this weekend and interested in meeting up somewhere in or around the Portland area, let me know.

I don't have anywhere in mind, so I am open to suggestions.
Jim

I'm near Salem. Still detecting?

-Matt

I haven't been in the last few weeks, but as soon as the weather takes a turn for the better I'll be wanting to get out. We should get together some time. I am a total novice and willing to take any advice that someone with more experience is willing to give.

I'm right up the road from you in Sherwood. I'd be up for hunting on any weekend. Let me know.

Rob

I'd be up for going out this weekend if anyone is interested. Hunted a school from the 1920's today, and it was pretty much a bust. Only pulled 1 wheat. Let me know!

-Matt

I haven't been in the last few weeks, but as soon as the weather takes a turn for the better I'll be wanting to get out. We should get together some time. I am a total novice and willing to take any advice that someone with more experience is willing to give.

This weekend?

Sorry Batslayer, I just saw your post. I would have liked to have met up... maybe this coming weekend if you're available?

I got out on Saturday to hit an old Post Office site and nailed both a 1907 IHP, which is in my photos, and a ring (looks silver but no stamp). Trashy site which has been hit a lot, but after 20+ digs, it paid off. Great weekend hunt.

Back
Top Bottom