So you have limited time, which do you do?

unojc

You have 3 hours max. You either....

1. go to local parks 15 minutes away where you find lots of clad and some jewelry and have 2.5 hours of hunt time or

2. go to an abandoned farm house and barn almost 40 minutes away and have not quite two hours to hunt?

Maybe save the house for a day with more time. (can go back whenever)

ahhhhh decisions!

1 - That way, you can take a break and go on the swings and slides.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Well...lets say your curiosity is on the Farm...Something is telling you it could be virgin dirt....so go there, within an hour you will know what you are dealing with.... It might be a complete bust, if so, you should know in an hour tops! If so, get on out of there and go to the park and bang out some clad/jewelry for a little.....

If the Farm turns out to be a hotspot, at least you know so you can make plans to really ransack it properly some day...take the drive..you just never know what kind of places you might find along the way either...That clad will always be waiting for you for those shorter time frames...

I would hit the park...that way you can take your time on the farm house. I know you're itching to get out there but it would probably be best when you have more time!

HH!

I'll take the old home every time , if it was a old park without worry about breaking laws that would have me interested also . It would take about the same amount of drive time to find one :?: ,,,,,HH

How do you feel that day...got to dig something now, (Little patience)
or in it for the hunt of something unexpected. (Feeling patient)

#2...you already have a good idea of what you'll see in #1. You can always go back when you have more time. You might even get lucky in the short while that you're there.

My dad came over late to watch my son so it made my decision easy. Park it was. Finally found something different than the normal clad coin......other countries' clad! lol

IMG_50012.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I would go out to the farm. For me at least, it isn't about how much you find, it is more about what you find. I think that your chances of finding something interesting is more likely at the farm. You can always go to a the park.

I've hunted dozens of farms and many are a bust. I agree with Mud, you should know within an hour if it's a waste of time, then hit the park.

My choice would be the park. I'd rather have some extra time at the farm site because I'd be really disappointed to have to leave when all of a sudden I come across an area which yields a lot of goodies. :)

Back
Top Bottom