Garrett carrot batteries?

markinswpa

Forum Supporter
Has anyone tried rechargeable 9v lithium ion batteries in their pinpointer ? Will they work ? I read somewhere the voltage is lower than alkaline. Another question, if they do work does the lower voltage cause the pinpointer to operate at less than peak performance ? Also could they harm it ? Thanks for any input. Mark

Has anyone tried rechargeable 9v lithium ion batteries in their pinpointer ? Will they work ? I read somewhere the voltage is lower than alkaline. Another question, if they do work does the lower voltage cause the pinpointer to operate at less than peak performance ? Also could they harm it ? Thanks for any input. Mark
I've tried them and they worked but I didn't do any comparison with alkalines. I couldn't tell any difference.

Cliff

I have used lithium AA batteries in my detector and they last about three times longer.:shock: ....Oh also three times the price! ... Unless you buy em on salešŸ˜

So a G PP AT can use a 9v battery or AA's ?? Mine PP came with no battery. I haven't used it yet. (Rookie )

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom