A Dime Week, Got To 200 Plus FTY

You are certainly on a roll. Obviously research and effort are paying off for you. Congratulations on another successful year. May the next one be just as good.
Thank you Rich for your kind reply. It is greatl appreciated. I can omly hop the future can be as good. i do know I will be making the effort, God willing. Trapper
Amazing numbers!! Wish my dug silver was clean like yours, Yours are beautiful!!
Thank you OBN. For most part our ground is pretty good on how it treats Silver. I normally just have to run under water to clean. Stained coin's generally clean easily with a soft bristle toothbrush and some Bar Keepers Helper.Using a black background does enhance to look of the coins. Trapper
Congrates on going over 200 silver again. That is totally awesome. You are the most dedicated silver hunter on this site. I love finding silver too, and my goal is to find at least one silver each time I go out. It amazes me, how one little, tiny, dime, can make me so happy. Do you know how small a dime is?
I'm at 130 silver coins for the year and that's a lot of smiles for me. Maybe some day I will get the CTX, maybe.
HH everyone
I truly appreciate your kind reply Larry, thank you. Silver is my first intention for every hunt as a target and from you impressive count it must also be yours. I congratulate you on your success so far this year. I hope you will bless us here on the forum with a year end report. Trapper

Big congrats on hitting 200+ FTY Trapper! My year has fizzled out. A lack of permissions and life in general has kept me in check. I hope you can squeeze out a few more before the ground locks up on you.
Appreciate all your support throughout the whole year, that you have given me Fred, thank you. Life sometimes gets in the way of our pleasures and I know that happened to you. You still had a great year and maybe you can still add to it yet. Did get out again today as it was finally above freezing, it is suppose to drop back down below again tomorrow. Will make a report again in a couple of days. Trapper
Those are beautiful silvers Trapper! And quiet a wheat haul! Pretty dang exciting :)
Congrats on 200+!
Thank you Jeff for all your kind words. This is the 4th time I have reach 200, not to sure I can do it again. While of late I have hit it pretty nice I think next year will depend totally on door knocking. The Wheat haul was huge fo me, was not my normal. Trapper
Wow, another milestone year, trapper!! 200 silvers is awesome!
Thank you Dan for your reply. Been a very good year for me, that's for sure. Just hope there might be a little more weather cooperation left this year to allow the season to not end. Trapper

218 and 300 in clad is an incredible year Trap.
Snuck out this morning and after 3 holes I was shivering cold 😢.
Did save a 42 walker half though 😎.
Hope you can get out for a few yet this year .
Congratulations again buddy .
Hope to join you yet this year for a scrounge .
,Dew

Great totals Trapper, congrats on the 200+ season.
Thank you Liam. Hope things are going well for you now that your back East. Getting resettled I hope you have found a little time to get out and enjoy some digging. A month ago I didn't think 200 was a possibility the had back to back double digit hunts. That sure made reaching this plateau a lot easier. Trapper
Great work Trapper. I like your Merc to Rosie ratio too. 11/2
I love Merc dimes.
Jim
Appreciate your reply Jim, thank you. I also love digging Merc's, but then again I have feelings for Rosie's, Barbers big Silver etc. Guess what I am saying if it's Silver It also is true love. Trapper
218 and 300 in clad is an incredible year Trap.
Snuck out this morning and after 3 holes I was shivering cold 😢.
Did save a 42 walker half though 😎.
Hope you can get out for a few yet this year .
Congratulations again buddy .
Hope to join you yet this year for a scrounge .
,Dew
Thank you Brad. Reaching 200 again this year was not expected but very welcomed. I just squeaked past the $300 mark in clad on that last hunt and with the weather coming in it may be a long time to the next dig. I too hope we are not done and can get out for a hunt or two before the year ends. Guess that will be up to Mother Nature and she seems to be very angry right now. Trapper

Thought I wanted to add a few more words to this thread before it goes away. Reaching 200 Silver Coins for the year takes some effort but it was with a awful lot of support from members of this forum. It is with the continuous encouragement from those members along with that from my hunting buddies that made reaching such a lofty goal possible. For that I wish to say thank you and to say it was all appreciated. Trapper

Back
Top Bottom