Nori Beach pays off...

Cfmct

Administrator
Admin
Forum Supporter
Decided to take a ride to Nori beach... my first target was the 13 grams of goodness... tests between 14 and 18 it could be 16k regardless its the real deal...

I didn't even care about hunting anymore to be honest :lol: but I continued to hunt the rocks then pulled a barber dime... followed by the Washington quarter.. after that the Buffalo nickel then the rosie with the clad mixed in during the hunt...

Stone is real... I'm pretty sure I know the country its from...

Attachments

• IMG_0866.jpg
    IMG_0866.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 835
  • IMG_0868.jpg
    IMG_0868.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 805
  • KEHW6169.jpg
    KEHW6169.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 785
  • IMG_0867.jpg
    IMG_0867.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 786
That a keeper for sure! Congrats on a really nice find. So what part of the planet do you think it’s from? The stone looks like a sapphire from what I can make out

You actually named a beach you were at? Sweet finds. It will be hammered before you get back.

That is one big ring. Just noticed where the silver quarter was!!

:dingding: Congrats on a beautiful honker! And congrats as well on having better manicured fingernails than me! :lol:

That a keeper for sure! Congrats on a really nice find. So what part of the planet do you think it’s from? The stone looks like a sapphire from what I can make out

Thanks Numil.. Madagascar.. after I cook dinner I'll post what I found on the stone...

WOW, what a score. Grats on an awesome gold and ruby find.

Thanks Frank... I think I will keep it fits my finger that holds my wedding band... I'll sell that sucker and replace it with this find. :lol:

You actually named a beach you were at? Sweet finds. It will be hammered before you get back.

That is one big ring. Just noticed where the silver quarter was!!

Robert.. we come up with names for these old spots... we do it to throw off the scavengers who don't do their own research... and thanks :)

I think its a nickname? Awesome finds Craig, congrats!

Thanks cellr

Congrats on the silvers and especially that heavy gold ring...excellent hunt Craig!

Thanks Bruce

Beautiful!! Love the red stoners!! And a real oldie, looks like it was made before 1906

Jeweler’s Liability Act 1906
The National Stamping Act of 1906 (USA), amended in 1961, requires that articles made of gold or silver marked for quality must also be trademarked or be stamped with the full name of the maker.
https://thingsgrandmakept.com/history-us-national-gold-silver-marking-act/

Thanks Joe.. I couldn't post those pictures from the beach.. stupid Iphones have an active GPS...

Nice scores!gold and silver.

Thanks Metal

:dingding: Congrats on a beautiful honker! And congrats as well on having better manicured fingernails than me! :lol:

And you know what Felix? It fits like a glove.. actually its a tiny bit too large... I don't chew my fingers.. if I get tence I'll have a Jägermeister... reminds me of the cough syrup my grandmother used to give me :lol:

btw thanks :)

Wow that’s a great score! Love it! Congrats man :)

Thanks Ground... I was pretty happy when dumped my scoop and saw it..

Awesome honker bro!!!

Right time, right place...

Congrats!!

What's the little blue thing? Silver religious medal right?

<°)))>{

Yeah a ring with a star sapphire would make the rest of the hunt be like "yeah, whatever..."

LOL AWESOME FIND.

Congrats on the amazing ring!

Sweet yeller! Nice hunt.

Thanks Tin...

awesome find craig congrats that ring is beautiful you deserve it :D

Thanks Mark...

Awesome honker bro!!!

Right time, right place...

Congrats!!

What's the little blue thing? Silver religious medal right?

<°)))>{

Exactly... I started my hunt at a different beach and it was a waste of time so I started searching for another spot... Thanks Ice... yes its a small religious item looks like front of a ring... the Excal likes tiny targets or maybe its just me who digs them :yes:

Yes!
Looks like your back in a big way;)

Thanks Mike...

Yeah a ring with a star sapphire would make the rest of the hunt be like "yeah, whatever..."

LOL AWESOME FIND.

Congrats on the amazing ring!

Its not a star sapphire...

https://images.search.yahoo.com/sea...Ruzz7_osoY8vYnofO-QcgRXDsgkwOyVStuJJJA4v5vzuX

WOWSA, fantastic looking ring! Sapphire?

Thanks Zee... see above :D

Great score.. is that a star sapphire? Last photo looks like it. Might be the camera flash though.

Good luck finding out what it is.. hopefully worth some cash

Back
Top Bottom