Is Etrac Lithium RNB no Longer Available?

rluna

Elite Member
Everywhere I looked the RnB Innovations Lithium-ion Battery is
out of stock.....and then I called one place that said they stopped
making them.

Can anyone confirm this or have any information on this??

Randy

I have noticed that a number of their offerings are out of stock. But they still have the batteries listed on their web site. I suspect that the Virus has cut production drastically.

If you know anyone with a 3d printer you can make your own that takes 3 18650 batteries. Just need the printer, the batts, some wire and a few battery contacts from any broken battery powered device. A little printing, a little soldering and voila. Just an idea. Good luck in your search.

I got my file from thingiverse.com, I did have to make a spacer for the battery length as not all 18650s are the same length.
picture.php

Last edited:
A gent from Russia makes Li-ion packs

I bought one from him recently. On ebay.

If you know anyone with a 3d printer you can make your own that takes 3 18650 batteries. Just need the printer, the batts, some wire and a few battery contacts from any broken battery powered device. A little printing, a little soldering and voila. Just an idea. Good luck in your search.

I got my file from thingiverse.com, I did have to make a spacer for the battery length as not all 18650s are the same length.
picture.php

I have one those, orange, and I seem to remember the maker and seller was from Ukraine. It came ready to use except for the batteries. I highly suggest getting protected cells if you get one. Cost me under $60 to get operational. I hear the holder will fit higher capacities than 3000, 3400 was shown so that worked then. It'd be sharp if they'd take 5000 but something tells me the physical size grows with higher capacities in this battery type. My 3000 Li-ion batts are really tight.
Oddly, I charged my pack up more than a year maybe 2 years ago and never done more than test my Etrac in my home garden. They are still full bars. I'd like to hear from someone what actual runtime the pack gives.

I can not give full runtime lengths with this setup. I printed this a week or two ago and may have a few hours on this detector. These were cells that have been in a drawer for over a year but charged before use and still show full bars. The MaH rating is similar to that of the RnB, which I have owned on another E-trac unit, so I am hoping for comparable times now that hunting season is hitting Texas.

Back
Top Bottom