SW Arkansas

Ninna

I just received a Garrett ACE 350 for my anniversary. I am super excited.
Does anyone have suggestions about where I could hunt?

Start along your driveway , a lot of good finds have come from around the old clothes lines and near gardens . I know you want to get out to exciting new hunting grounds , but home is a good place to learn your new MD . Home yard is also a good place to see how your plugs recover from digs and trying out your tools . I start every season in the yard first making sure everything is working right , getting the ears in tune !! Welcome and HH

Welcome from Massachusetts! Congrats on your new Ace, Lots of public places make for good hunting grounds, sports fields, old school yards, parks and even the tot lots can have some really nice stuff. Good luck with your new hobby!

Welcome from SW Wisconsin.

Nothing really prophetic, just swing low and slow. Keep the discrimination open and dig all the iffy signals you can until you want to pull your hair out. This process will help you readily learn what your machine is trying to tell you! Also Listen to your iffy signals at multiple angles.

Welcome from Missouri !

I'd start right in your own yard. Love treasure right under your feet !

GL & HH !

Welcome to the Forum. A lot of experts here to help you learn and be productive. Venture into the many Forum sections and you will learn from other's posts of items you would like to know at this stage. HH

Welcome from Nebraska.

Last year was my first. I had the most luck in small city parks. You can still find silver in places where people say is searched out.

I hope you have fun with it!

I am in DeQueen, Arkansas. One hour North of Texarkana and 30 minutes East of Oklahoma.

Cool! My sister-in-law's family is from DeQueen. I've been to DeQueen many times...my high shool played y'all. Good ol' Delight, home of Glen Campbell. I also worked in DeQueen seizing poultry(catching chickens) from time to time.

Back
Top Bottom