Collectible coin

mws_1984

Elite Member
Found amongst my stuff a coin that is encased in plastic. Bill of Rights coin 1791-1991
Says it is .999 fine silver. 1 troy ounce.

How much is this worth? I really don't even want it anymore so if I could get cash for it I'd go for it. If I can get anything where would be best to get the best price?

Looks like they are listed on Amazon for $50 + ship. That's the buy price.

Melt value is around $17.50, so you might pawn it for $10.

Your best bet to sell might be eBay.

Yeah would pretty much just want to get as much as I could out of it. How does the auction section work. Never knew about it or been on there.

KT suggests you just visit the auction section, read the stickys which contain the rules etc, then do the post, with pictures, time limit and what you consider minimum bid and bid interval (like 1$, 5$, or 10$) and let it run. It will sell...don't forget to state that buyer will pay postage to be calculated after sale.

KT suggests you just visit the auction section, read the stickys which contain the rules etc, then do the post, with pictures, time limit and what you consider minimum bid and bid interval (like 1$, 5$, or 10$) and let it run. It will sell...don't forget to state that buyer will pay postage to be calculated after sale.

I was looking over there. To me it seems like not many people post things? So would it be worth the effort? I know better than paying fees on ebay. I guess something I'll have to look at more.

EDIT:Or maybe I am wrong. I was looking at main auction page, didn't notice the sub forums which seem active.

Back
Top Bottom