Nashville TN (again)

Xesmithx, I sent you a PM a while ago. Not sure if you have been on at all. I went out some this past weekend the bug has bit for this year and I will start heading out when I get a chance. Send me a message if you want to go hunting sometime.

Alot of good networking going on in this thread so I am going to try to revive it.

My name is Bruce and I live in Portland, TN and am a total newbie to MD'ng but would lvoe to get together with some other folks in the arrea and hit the dirt. Let me know. This is a great weekend to get out there.

Im new on MD i got a ACE 250, already found some coins, i would love to get out and dig around with someone please let m know, i can drive up to an hour

Hunting Buddy

Dirt Dobber:

I would like to meet up to hunt relics and silver - I hear Murfreesboro is a good place for relics and it sounds like you have some awesome finds. I think my best relic is a clover heel plate. I have pictures of some of my finds posted on
[email protected], under girldigger.

I am in the White House Area as well. I am ordering my Ace 350 next week if all goes as planned. I would be interested in meeting up when my detector gets here or just hang with you guys to get a feel for it. I have a couple places that might be good still researching them one is a Civil War CS training grounds. Might have a piece of property that is within that training ground still need more research.

I tried this a couple years back and never managed to meet up with anyone so I will try again. Anyone in the Nashville TN area want to meet up and go hunting? I am willing to travel anywhere in the greater Nashville area and up to 1 hour away. I've only been in the area about 3 years and haven't found a lot of places to hunt, so that's why I am looking for a good buddy with good areas to hunt. :D

Yes I know about the local clubs but would rather run in smaller personal groups.
I am fairly experienced and can run with old pros or teach a newbie.

Im a newbie in NAshville but am not against traveling if you have a site lined up. Best days for me are Sunday, Monday or Tuesday.

I am in White House TN and have recently been bitten by the metal detecting bug, I am a complete noob at this as a matter of fact I just ordered my first detector(Garrett Ace 350)and havent recieved it just yet. I do however I feel I have some fairly promising spots to hunt one of which is my cousins land roughly 150 acres I know for a fact that families lived on the property from 1850's up as there is an old family cemetary on the land, I also know that bootleggers had a still there during the 1940's-50's I believe, as there is an old house that has their names and date pasted in the cement. In the general area nearby there are several old houses/general stores which might also yield a couple of finds.

If anyone is interested in joining me let me know via pm and Ill try and get back with you asap. I need someone that has had a good bit of experience doing this and doesnt mind teaching me the ropes also if you have nice metal detector that gets deep would be a big plus.

Detecting on the land I have access to will probably yield more relics than anything and possibly some old coins if lucky.

That sounds great, especially as im a newbie. Big land, walk around practice my machine, my digging and patching techniques. Im in NAshville but am not against traveling especially with an already approved by permission site. Best days for me are Sunday, Monday or Tuesday.

Hi all. I will be in Nashville July 10th to the 13th 2012and would like to team up with someone to hunt.
Times I can hunt are 10.00am to 1.30pm.
If no one is able to meet then a few pointers as to where I can do a solo hunt will be appreciated.
Thanks

Nashville Area

I know this post is quite old, but I thought I would give it a shot. I live in the Spring Hill area and would also like to meet up with some people to hunt with. I have been mostly water/beach hunting, but would like to branch out and start shooting for some relics. If anybody is interested, please shoot me a message and we can get out and hit a couple areas.

Hi,

I'm in Old Hickory. I've been out of MD'ing for about 10 years or so. I just recently purchased an Etrac and am having a ball learning to use it. If anybody wants to get together, shoot me a PM. We'll figure a convenient time and place. I'm kinda like Bill Dance and his fishing................. I've never been hunting with someone that I didn't learn from!

Mike

i am half way between nashville and clarksville. the grandson and I are always looking to hunt with other people.

terry

Hey all, Im in Smyrna, just south of nashville, Looking for someone to hunt with, Send me a PM and lets go

New to the mding world but plan on buying one in the next month. Might have some places to hunt over here in macon county if someone wants to show me the ropes.

I'm in the robertson co area. I have a tesoro vaquero and a few civil war camps to hunt. I would have to get permission to have another person come in with me but I have other old spots to. Anyone wanna go hunting I'd be interested in finding new spots to.

Back
Top Bottom