Chunky little silver ring

Goat88

Elite Member
Today I decided to hunt some small local spots that I've been eyeing for some time. Of course none panned out so I headed for the place I worked all winter hoping to maybe get a silver dime. The grass has been so long there I quit hunting it but figured I'd see if it's been cut. Sure enough, I wondered for a bit then noticed an area was cut back a bit further than normal. First signal was flashing between silver quarter and dime at 7in. I knew it had to be good. It's a heavy thing, not too big though. Never seen one like it, maybe native American. Made for a good day. Anyone ever come across anything like this? HH.

Attachments

• IMG_20180719_111341.jpg
    IMG_20180719_111341.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 213
That’s an awesome silver ring!!!

That be a whole lot of Ring Jordan. Congrats on a very nice piece of Sterling. Trapper

Congrats on the silver ring! What ever the weight is, it sure looks beefy.

Chunk! Nice!!!

BCD

Thats a cool and wierd ring, nice save!

Very nice!

Thanks guys. It's been at least two years since I've found one this size. Weighs 8 grams, probably a size 7. Not the biggest but a nice one for sure.

Awesome ring..
I definitely Think it is Native American.

The "Alien Chief" looking motif on the side is what really interests me.
The Native American people firmly believe that we descended from the sky's and call them Star People.

I don't think it is very old as the design is reminiscence of an "Alien Gray" with a head dress.
I also believe that the Triangle to Native Americans also represents Family..
Now of course I am no Expert but over all I love what you found. When it comes to Jewelry finds for me Uniqueness is where it is at ..

Congrats

Nice chunk of silver there, Congrats!
Thank you
Awesome ring..
I definitely Think it is Native American.

The "Alien Chief" looking motif on the side is what really interests me.
The Native American people firmly believe that we descended from the sky's and call them Star People.

I don't think it is very old as the design is reminiscence of an "Alien Gray" with a head dress.
I also believe that the Triangle to Native Americans also represents Family..
Now of course I am no Expert but over all I love what you found. When it comes to Jewelry finds for me Uniqueness is where it is at ..

Congrats
Awesome. Thanks for the info. I looked a bit last night but couldnt find anything about it. Cool, Alien Chief. I'll have to look that up.

Back
Top Bottom