Whispers in the rain

18kRonin

Forum Supporter
Went for a quick early morning hunt at Karma beach before work, was raining cats and dogs for most of the time really flattening out the swells but making a racket on the headphones. :stormy: The only time I wished I had a conical hat :lol:

Worked on trying to thin out some more of the trash and iron while trying to locate and follow the diminishing hunt-able hard pack.

Got onto an area just a bit smaller than a volley ball court and dug everything in all metal getting onto some faint whispers that turned up silver and clad. Got a real faint just a slight bump in the threshold and a few scoops later out popped yellow!!! with a little bling. Felt like the sun was out after that :tropical:

No stamp on it, looks like it's hand made possibly from India, tested ok for 18K. The first ring I've found that would look better without the bling :D

Most of the day's finds came from that one area. Might hit that area with the DF next hunt :raining:

Total for the 4 hour hunt:
18K 4.2g
6 silvers
29 coins

Thanks for viewing
HH&GL

Oops a bit short on nickel coins to tumble the silver, they came out half done.

Last edited:
G your a machine. Most on here don't understand the digging conditions in Japan, they only see the fruit of your labor. 4 hours before work in Japan is like 16 hours on a beach in Florida!

Great ring by the way! lol

funny title.:lol:
that ring looks cool, never seen a design like that before. almost looks like the holes for the diamonds were punched out by hand tools.

Geez 18, that's a pile of trash! You f@ckin' WORK for it. Gotta agree, that cheddar would look much better without the rocks.

R5

G your a machine. Most on here don't understand the digging conditions in Japan, they only see the fruit of your labor. 4 hours before work in Japan is like 16 hours on a beach in Florida!

:lol: swinging all day kills me, if I'm swinging more than 10% of the hunt it's a slow day :lol: Knowing I only had 4 hours I was going full speed in heavy trash, move the coil a bit dig, then another bit and dig :lol:
Work's easy, it was staying awake that was a real challenge :D

funny title.:lol:
that ring looks cool, never seen a design like that before. almost looks like the holes for the diamonds were punched out by hand tools.

Thanks Steve, yeah looked real good in the scoop till I saw the craftmanship :shock: :lol: could be high K though.

Geez 18, that's a pile of trash! You f@ckin' WORK for it. Gotta agree, that cheddar would look much better without the rocks.

R5

Thanks R5, when I'm digging I'm in the zone time flys by like nothing else it's when I'm walking off the beach I feel it :lol: oh yeah and at work after :lol:

Nut uh! 16 hours on the beach in Florida gets you 8 pennies :) (right now anyway)

maybe the diamonds will be high quality... I wouldn't be surprised

Thanks for the comments Guys and Gal much appreciated

The ring tests ok for 18K as DashHopes said Ka-Ching :grin:
The bling was too small Steve could have been the highest grade but size counts :lol:

Thanks for the comments Guys and Gal much appreciated

The ring tests ok for 18K as DashHopes said Ka-Ching :grin:
The bling was too small Steve could have been the highest grade but size counts :lol:
i know what you mean. just got an e color, IF clarity but .15 size... should get a cool $5 for that 1

Back
Top Bottom