6” Nox coil? - just bought it, it’ll be here Friday :)

GroundSweeper

Forum Supporter
Edit to add: just pulled the trigger on the 6” coil. Figure I’ll get good use out of it in lots of applications. Thanks for the input.

Have some amazon gift $. Birthdays coming up.

6” coil for Nox 800 or Minelab yellow waterproof headphones?

Leaning heavily toward 6” coil and making my own waterproof headphone adapter....

Figure tot-lots, gold nugget shooting, and trashy parks = 6” coil.

Waterproof headphones I’ve got a bit of time before summer and maybe Minelab, or others will improve their offerings for phones?

Any thoughts?

Attachments

• 6E21B1F4-10BF-408F-A283-7AF374713E82.jpg
    6E21B1F4-10BF-408F-A283-7AF374713E82.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 270
Last edited:
I would definitely go 6 inch before the phones all day!! Don’t have to convince you how good that coil is but your find count will increase greatly and you will be able to afford them phones in no time. Just my opinion but the right thing in my eyes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a 6" coil on my Nox 800 all the time. I love this coil for coin shooting. I am sure you will too. I also have a Nox 600 and use the stock coil on this one.

You will not go wrong with a 6" coil and you will be pleased with the results. Makes a huge difference in high trash areas, and great with pinpointing your targets as well. Worth the purchasing for sure.

BGHawk

Another vote for the 6” coil!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a 6" coil on my Nox 800 all the time. I love this coil for coin shooting. I am sure you will too. I also have a Nox 600 and use the stock coil on this one.

You will not go wrong with a 6" coil and you will be pleased with the results. Makes a huge difference in high trash areas, and great with pinpointing your targets as well. Worth the purchasing for sure.

BGHawk

6" coil...for sure.

Thanks folks. I'll give it a go soon :) appreciate the input.

Just to be contrary, I'd go for the headphones...don't let other people tell you what to do :)

Seriously though, the coil is the way to go. I'm planning on getting one as soon as Bart gets them in stock

Back
Top Bottom