2nd Hunt with the Sand Shark

Awendaw

Forum Supporter
Just kidding:laughing: Everyone have a SAFE and FUN 4th.

Attachments

• imagesCABRNY8N.jpg
    imagesCABRNY8N.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 405
Aw, come on, I was already for round two :laughing:

Hope you have time to get out with "you know what" over the holiday weekend and have some fun.

I'm staying around the house this weekend. Too many crazies out. Chief of police in town close by got carjacked last night:laughing: They got the perp though.

I'm staying around the house this weekend. Too many crazies out. Chief of police in town close by got carjacked last night:laughing: They got the perp though.

I can't go anywhere if I wanted to... :laughing:

Those of you that believe in karma... there is no such thing... its just like the tooth fairy, and santa claus...

The other day I found a fairly new phone (blackberry) in the middle of the road it had been run over with the back cover smashed and the battery on the other side of the street... I stopped and picked up the phone and damaged battery... I was able to get the phone working and found the owners email address and proceeded to email her and ask her where can I drop it off or meet her... she thanked me and said she had left it on her roof of her car and forgot it and to meet her this morning at a church... so during a break during work I drove it to her... she thanked me and offered me money which I refused.... I drove back to the job with Captain Silver who helps me out now and then and we finished the job... I was carrying tools and Bruce hopped in the truck to pick up another pile of yard waste and discovered the trucks brakes weren't working right... I ended up getting in the truck and slowly trying to back down the steep hill using the emergency brakes then as I pulled forward in the driveway the only thing that stopped my truck was my trailer which took out my right turn signal lights and dented my truck...

Karma is make believe... If I can't see it, its not real cased closed :laughing:

What we should do... is start a Land Hunter vs Beach Hunter rivalry. Rivalries and wars seem to be pretty popular nowadays...

Those dirty dirt diggers walking onto our beaches with a feed scoop and a propointer, who do they think they are... :no:

:D

I don't think Craig believed me at first...I got in, started it up, took off the parking brake, tapped the brakes to test them as usual and my foot went to the floor:shock: I knew better than to try and pull it into the driveway, I went past it and let the uphill slope stop me...Ain't my truck to crash. The brake line from front to rear is rotted, and the other lines are not looking healthy either. The truck is well cared for...but 10 years of New England weather will rot brake lines on almost any vehicle...

:dingding:
What we should do... is start a Land Hunter vs Beach Hunter rivalry. Rivalries and wars seem to be pretty popular nowadays...

Those dirty dirt diggers walking onto our beaches with a feed scoop and a propointer, who do they think they are... :no:

:D

I had no idea where this thread would go but this sounds like a winner

I don't think Craig believed me at first...I got in, started it up, took off the parking brake, tapped the brakes to test them as usual and my foot went to the floor:shock: I knew better than to try and pull it into the driveway, I went past it and let the uphill slope stop me...Ain't my truck to crash. The brake line from front to rear is rotted, and the other lines are not looking healthy either. The truck is well cared for...but 10 years of New England weather will rot brake lines on almost any vehicle...

Not a good feeling. Change of drawers required?:laughing:

Back
Top Bottom