XLT
5900 DI Pro
Classic SL Il
Coinmaster Il
5000 D/L

Jeff

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Spelling

My first machine was a White’s 5000D and my current one is a Spectrum XLT.
Not familiar with your other models but I’d keep the XLT, for sure. Still a great machine!

Need to thin the herd. What should I keep?M6
XLT
5900 DI Pro
Classic SL Il
Coinmaster Il
5000 D/L

Jeff

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

hands down! m6! one of the best "sleepers" ever made for coins and jewelry!
didn't even glance at the rest of the list!

(h.h.!)
j.t.

If you want to keep one = M6

If your are keeping two = M6 and XLT

I had a really hard time selling my Matrix M6. Great detector and so easy to learn and enjoy.

Keep the Classic SL II, I still have mine and although it has no display that machine is solid. The only lame thing is it takes 8 AA's, the horror!

I found my two oldest coins with my XLT which is weird seeing I have 3 detectors that for all intensive purposes outclass it in every way. My best silver day was also with my XLT so go figure. I still have it although I don't use it at all anymore. XLT would get my vote. I know a guy that still uses one and has found lots of great stuff with his.

the m6 is a ''survivor" amazing detector!..they have tried to "dump" it but cannot! they got the mx-7 now! better? not so sure about that! the m6 just flat out works and works so damn well! been in the line since '06,and it ain't goin' nowhere right now! it managed to get rid of the mx-5,and maybe in time will eliminate the mx-7 too! only time will tell! whitey had to bring it back.it's that good, and at $100.00 less! terrific coin sniper. if used with the s.e.f. "butterfly
6+8 coil,or the "great" 5.3 eclipse coil. absolute "killer" in iron, and ferrous junk

(h.h.!)
j.t.

Back
Top Bottom