Finally Got To Go Hunting!!!

Pennyfinder

Elite Member
It was COLD this morning -- but gradually warmed up to the 50's so it wasn't too bad. The hunt could have been better but I did okay. But I had something really weird -- STRANGE happen that never has happened before!

In order to use the pro pointer I had to literally TURN OFF the Tesoro Compadre -- the pro pointer drove the detector insane. It kept making noises. Has anyone else encountered this situation!?! My "other" pro pointer (that I lost) NEVER interfered with the Compadre EVER! This one sure does!

I was out for about 4 hours. The first picture was the finds from two locations and the second picture shows an amazing EYE BALL FIND right close to where I parked my truck at the second location. These coins were on top of the ground at the edge of the parking area in the grass -- $1.01!

(Thinking of going out again this afternoon -- if the weather cooperates. I'll take the AT Pro this time!)

Total Coin Find Today: $2.29 1/2

Thanks for looking! GL & HH!

Attachments

• MD Hunt 04-20-2019.jpg
    MD Hunt 04-20-2019.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 211
  • MD Hunt 04-20-2019 Eye Ball Find.jpg
    MD Hunt 04-20-2019 Eye Ball Find.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 170
2nd Hunt of The Day!

Second Hunt for The Day. Used the AT Pro -- no issues between the detector and the Pro Pointer like earlier today.

Attachments

• MD Hunt 04-20-2019 - 2.jpg
    MD Hunt 04-20-2019 - 2.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 187
Congrats on all the clad! Those were some pretty productive hunts. :woot:

Back
Top Bottom