Nel snake or 5x8 in the water?

I havent used one yet but I suspect the snake is more suited for land hunting on trashy sites....unless it happened to be better for small items or chains but that I dont know. Seems like you would want the extra size of the 5x8 or bigger in the water to cover more area.

I know the 5x8 is a killer but has anyone had experience with the nel snake for the at pro in the water? Thanks!

hh

-j

Other than sticking my snake in the brook from shore near a mill site i plan on hitting in the future, i havent had it in water yet...BUT I love the snake so far on land.... i would think if u like a 5x8 in water then you should like the snake as much.. (probably more).i know with being a little skinnier i can sneak it right in between rocks better then the 5x8...and best of all...its AT LEAST as deep as the 5x8!(seperates better too) since NEL made the snakes frequency specific (different coils for at Pro/gold , unlike garrett 5x8)they may be deeper... call craig(showmetreasure.com) he will give u an awesome deal...you WONT be disappointed..plus NEL comes with coil cover ,bolt n strap for cable...and still cheaper than garrett 5x8

Info

Other than sticking my snake in the brook from shore near a mill site i plan on hitting in the future, i havent had it in water yet...BUT I love the snake so far on land.... i would think if u like a 5x8 in water then you should like the snake as much.. (probably more).i know with being a little skinnier i can sneak it right in between rocks better then the 5x8...and best of all...its AT LEAST as deep as the 5x8!(seperates better too) since NEL made the snakes frequency specific (different coils for at Pro/gold , unlike garrett 5x8)they may be deeper... call craig(showmetreasure.com) he will give u an awesome deal...you WONT be disappointed..plus NEL comes with coil cover ,bolt n strap for cable...and still cheaper than garrett 5x8

Thanks for the info. Still on the fence with what smaller coil I'm going to get for my AtPro.........

Back
Top Bottom