Hey Hosers, Lets See Your Nozzles!

Jamflicker

Elite Member
I finally cleaned up all the hose nozzles that I found last year and thought it would be fun to post them and see the nozzles that everyone else has found. All mine were found detecting old house lots. The other thing that is crazy is that they all still work. Let's see everyone's nozzles!
Jason

Attachments

• Nozzles.jpg
    Nozzles.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 1,160
Very nice Jason. Looks like you have a good collection of brass there. It is amazing how the quality of goods made today are soooooo poor.

Greg

I like the one with the knob and old looking one on the left
the ones I have found look just like yours

Have only found three so far one at a house site and the other two at a old school in the same hunt. Picture of the two, the other is identical to the big one. Jack

Attachments

• hartland3.JPG
    hartland3.JPG
    71.8 KB · Views: 1,059
Very nice Jason. Looks like you have a good collection of brass there. It is amazing how the quality of goods made today are soooooo poor.

Greg
Greg, yeah things aren't made like they used to be.

I like the one with the knob and old looking one on the left
the ones I have found look just like yours
Curtis, Those two are also my favorites.

Have only found three so far one at a house site and the other two at a old school in the same hunt. Picture of the two, the other is identical to the big one. Jack
Jack, I like that small one. I have never seen one like that.

I've found 4 of them so far, sorry no pics. clean out the dirt, put a new rubber washer in them and they're good as new. Just don't wash your car with them, the powerful stream just might remove the cheap paint job:lol:

Shoot. Never saved them. I'm thinking ive found maybe 3-4. Never thought to replace the rubber washer and use. I gotta start thinking better.

I have dug a BUNCH but haven't kept a single one! all got turned in when I recycled my brass

Not sure why you wouldn't keep them. Some are quite collectable. Something different to find and collect.

dang, what an opening..............................
IBeerdoodle, I knew someone would try to go there.
I've found 4 of them so far, sorry no pics. clean out the dirt, put a new rubber washer in them and they're good as new. Just don't wash your car with them, the powerful stream just might remove the cheap paint job:lol:
Keith, I have never tried to wash my car with them and now don't think I will :).

Shoot. Never saved them. I'm thinking ive found maybe 3-4. Never thought to replace the rubber washer and use. I gotta start thinking better.
Yeah, the rubber washers are always dried out but everyone one I have found I have put on a hose and they work.
I have dug a BUNCH but haven't kept a single one! all got turned in when I recycled my brass
Yeah the brass content is probably worth more than the nozzle.

I dug one that was attached to a 30 foot hose still! :laughing: and another 10 inches down, wasn't old so scrapped it for brass
Pretty funny, I have never dug one with the hose still attached.

Not sure why you wouldn't keep them. Some are quite collectable. Something different to find and collect.
I have heard some are collectable, that is why I kept them. My wife said it is just another collection.

Back
Top Bottom