Digging Tool and satifaction from Wally World

booker

Forum Supporter
Story time. I made myself a digging tool out of an old file worked ok but saw the high tech tools on ebay :lol:. Told myself they look like a garden tool so heading out to Wally to look around. Found a nice one in the cheap tool section and had a tag saying $1.50 but was very heavy and I guessed they were weeding them out. No pun. Went to the check stand and was charged $9.50 and this has happened on a lot of items I have got at our Wally. I have told the the folks that these items were marked different at the isle but they look at you like we dont make mistakes.This time I looked for the dept. head and told her the story and this gal was very helpful and understanding for a change.We went back to the front and I got the tool for $1.50 and was so happy I wrote the Head Wally and told them have much help this lady had been. Beside I got myself a high tech tool :lol: Cheap. Now I am one happy camper.

and was so happy I wrote the Head Wally and told them have much help this lady had been. Beside I got myself a high tech tool

Good job Booker! You have to stick it back to them every chance you get. They'll probably fire that dept manager for being helpful, lol!!

:lol: I hope not she was very helpful -- To be honest I dont know how they stay in business with the poor customere service.
Thank you TB -- I am told that every night :lol: :lol:

wow, you found someone working there that acctually cared about the customer?? amazing ... I usually see about five or six employees hiding out in the garden department trying to look busy ........good for you ......

Back
Top Bottom