best one yet

wubbieboywubbie

7 years ago was my best find to date.the plant where I worked used to be an old farm.It was enclosed so I was one of the first folks to hunt there.I talked my best buddy into buying a metal detector so he would be able to hunt with me.The first day I was to show him how to use his machine our boss said he would tag a long and film the event.I showed him how to get started..after about 10 mins. charlie was calling for my help...he was having problems.....I when to see what was going on...explaining what he was doing wrong....staying closer I went back to hunting just a few feet from him..remember this is all being recorded...I got a signal next to the old spring house...thought is was junk at first...cut a plug and hit glass...was my heart pumping....you bet it was.The other two where ACTING just as excited as I was...I dug the ball jar out...couldn't believe my eyes...silver dollars..rings.....dimes...indian head pennies.....there was a small white envelope with sealing wax.....how neat a message from the people that buried it....I could wait to read what the person had to say...very gently used my blade to pry open the letter...inside these words of wisdow...congrad....you have won yourself a walmart gift certifacate for $5.00...you've been had...tim ..charlie and the rest of the section.......I still have my tape being made a fool of.....best practical joke ever had done on me....A REAL TREASURE...whenever I need a real laugh....I bring the tape ...and plot my revenge..no I didn't kept the coins.

The best joke yet, I hope you kept the coins if they were real. As for the Wally world GC, I wouldnt set foot in one if I had a 500 dollar gift certificate. But a good story nonetheless.

b-boop..april 1st ...didn't need to be...i fell for it hook...line...sinker...I didn't even get to keep one cent.....give my buddies credit....it took me just to the edge of wanting to choke the living@#$#@ out of them.I know a practical joke is good when 7 years later it still makes you chuckle!
George

That was too funny.  I'll bet your heart really was pounding hard.  :grin:

Back
Top Bottom