My best finds to date.

Time has blessed you with some fabulous recoveries. Congrats on what I would refer to as real Eye Poppers. Can you give us a little more history on the Oil Lamp? Jack

Ok I don't know how to do multiple quotes so here goes.

Hemicharger. I have NO idea if yours is included. You need to find Bottlemike in Detroit. He might be VERY interested!

Never valued the Good for 5.00 in gold token.

The 10.00 gold piece was found in a park in Utah. All I can say is DIG DEEP zinc penny signals.

OK, I know Bottle Mike from Detroit. THANKS.

Thanks all.

Jack&Jill The oil lamp was made in Detroit. Sprague Waldo Manufacturing Company. All I can find is the company went out of business in 1915. I found it in a lake near Detroit. Maybe someone had it on a boat? It was deep.

That is all I know about it.

Here is a picture of some newer finds.

WW1 Practice bomb From around 1917 - 1921 I have recovered 4 now
Springfield Trap Door Bayonet
Taurus 357 Magnum with 6" bbl. Dumped in a lake in the 70's
WW1 Lewis Machine Gun Magazine with 6 live shells left

Last edited:
Man there is enough ice on that ring to sink the titanic. You sure are killing it out there. Gold coin diamond ring. What more could a man ask for. This hobby sure is amazing.

Man there is enough ice on that ring to sink the titanic. You sure are killing it out there. Gold coin diamond ring. What more could a man ask for. This hobby sure is amazing.

Agree with all of the above :wow: could you get anymore blink on that ring :lol:
Very nice eye poping material Bob big congrats :good:

Scuba was that ten dollar gold coin found while diving ? Fantastic finds! I know this thread is 4 years old but DANG ! Amazing recoveries!

Back
Top Bottom