Backpacks for At Pro

altereddezignz

Does anyone know of a backpack that would allow you to take the slide leg off the at pro and place them in a backpack with room for a small digger and headphone maybe a pouch and some gloves? I hate to have to carry around the big carry bag the detector came in.

Thanks.

I use the Garrett backpack, it has straps on the bottom where the ATP can be caried on the outside of the pack, similar to a backpack with a sleeping bag rolled up...if I am describing it correctly.

Need a pic, I can get ya one...

I am wanting to take mine a part and keep it in the backpack tho. I dont mind the trip home with it out of the backpack and still together but i bring it in everyday out of the car so i would like a smaller foot print rather than a huge case it came with lol.

Fisher sells this one or its made by fisher atleast. 27" tall and 14" wide.
49$

Attachments

• ScreenHunter_11 Jul. 09 10.09.jpg
    ScreenHunter_11 Jul. 09 10.09.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 169
I am wanting to take mine a part and keep it in the backpack tho. I dont mind the trip home with it out of the backpack and still together but i bring it in everyday out of the car so i would like a smaller foot print rather than a huge case it came with lol.

Its large enough to break the ATP down...but it's kind of expensive. Sorry I couldn't help more, hope you find what ya need!:D

Found a hiking backpack this weekend at tj maxx that would allow for about 32 inches yall from bottom to top so this would work great for a detector that is broken down. Would work fine for the at pro along with a t handle 32" digger.

Back
Top Bottom