Anyone else having problems with their carrot?

benjamin

Today mine started acting up. Now in any sensitivity mode it is picking everything up fron 3 inches away as if it is touching the target. It sounds off so hard that it makes a peaking noise. Anyone else having problems?

a peaking noise? would that be like a 2-tone type of sound? if so, i think it's the low battery indicator sound starting to kick in.

Thank you. I will check the battery and see.

Everyone else: If it looks like a carrot, then there is a problem.:D

I don't have a carrot problem. Eat carrot's, fall down, no problem :lol:

Attachments

• Carrot.JPG
    Carrot.JPG
    12.5 KB · Views: 265
No complaints

Because she hasn't been around for over a year howboutit :laughing: If your talking about the GARRETT AT POINTER, No very happy with it, beat the Nokta pointer out Friday, smoked it, Earl :D

Because she hasn't been around for over a year howboutit :laughing: If your talking about the GARRETT AT POINTER, No very happy with it, beat the Nokta pointer out Friday, smoked it, Earl :D

What Nokta pointer???? I don't have a Nokta pointer...

What is that off brand pointer you had , that you smoked it with my Garrett At, You using both on the same hole , a Makro :?::?::lol:

It is a Makro.. I don't mind not detecting a target 7 inches away with a PP. Mine works well at 5 inches.. and mine doesn't cause my detector to misfire. The carrot, i read, is known for interfering with a md. The makro doesn't, I have tested that feature. Friday, your carrot was the same distance from my md as my makro was. Your carrot drove my atp nuts..
Let's agree that we have different opinions... howboutit?

:p

waterproof

Up to 10 foot , 3 meters , Garrett claims, It has better sensitivity than the Garrett pro pointer for sure , if you noticed Garrett lowered the price on the older pro pointer , and is selling the AT, at the same old price, that the pro pointer was set at, for years howboutit, Earl

lol

One was the one I started with the Garrett pro pointer, the next was a pistol Probe a PI, great depth, than the TRX came out, had to have one, than a waterproof carrot came out, the hole truth & nothing but the truth, not pleading the 5th bro, :laughing:, howboutit, Earl

One was the one I started with the Garrett pro pointer, the next was a pistol Probe a PI, great depth, than the TRX came out, had to have one, than a waterproof carrot came out, the hole truth & nothing but the truth, not pleading the 5th bro, :laughing:, howboutit, Earl

works for me Earl.. after having spent a half a day hunting with you. I trust your judgement.

Back
Top Bottom