TC Metal Detectors.COM

Swepty

Just sent in my online order through TC Metal Detectors.COM.

Just ordered the Ace250 with Pro Pack.

Has anybody used TC before, I probably should have asked this prior to ordering, but they were on the banner ad so I figured it was safe.

I sure hope I get it prior to next Tuesday. We leave for Florida!

I forgot to order the DVD Dang it!! LOL

I can tell you from personal experience that it is 100% safe to order from Tony at TC Metal Detectors. He is a very nice guy with lots of metal detecting knowledge and willing to help if you need any. I got a Ace250 from him just a little awhile ago. Got it really fast. You can email Garrett and tell them you would like a Ace DVD and they will send you out one really fast (at least they did with me). Have fun with the new Ace250. Just for the record I really like the yellow color. Steve (from upstate New York).

I hope you mentioned you were leaving. You should be able to track the package. If it was late I'd probably have to leave later. I couldn't wait until I got back.

Thanks for the replies guys.  Tony called me back the same day and confirmed the order. 

I called him back today just to make sure the package will be here before next Tuesday.  Hope to hear back from him soon.

I'm pretty pumped!!

Back
Top Bottom