Platinum w/ice

OBN

OldCherryPicker
Forum Supporter
Ring Daddy #62 for the year, And a nice Karma for a wedding band return a few weeks ago, which I have heard no reply or acknowledgement from the owner. As I pulled in yesterday on the ski I noticed him slip into his house as I arrived from the water. Long story short I was asked to locate a lost band, I found and returned to the family next door and they gave it to the 22 year old son to return once the family got home from vacation. It's been a few weeks and I know it's back to the owner since the older couple informed me..........No Problem here.........since the Plat was found just a few feet away from the wedding band..Karma for me...

Earl... Had a run in with a sandbar, luckily the speed limit is 6

Attachments

• OBN0358.jpg
    OBN0358.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 501
  • N0359.jpg
    N0359.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 499
  • OBN0357.jpg
    OBN0357.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 506
Awesome platinum engagement ring Joe!!

Big congrats man!

That probably retailed at $10,000.00+..

Does the jet ski have a name yet?

<°)))>{

Awesome platinum engagement ring Joe!!

Big congrats man!

That probably retailed at $10,000.00+..

Does the jet ski have a name yet?

<°)))>{

Thanks Ice! No name yet, lets see if she pays for herself then I'll give her a name. So far I've been out 12 time hunting on her and 11 with Gold/Plat.
Headed out now...water ruff today so it's more of a see if I can do it...

REALLY SWEET FIND!!!! Wow, that's just a stunning ring.

BCD

Thanks Dawg!!

That one makes me want to head out to the beach right now OBN- congrats on the awesome find! :yes: Curious....how do you know it's a VS2?

Thanks Ice! No name yet, lets see if she pays for herself then I'll give her a name. So far I've been out 12 time hunting on her and 11 with Gold/Plat.
Headed out now...water ruff today so it's more of a see if I can do it...

Funny, mine got a name quick, but at $280, I think it paid for itself on the first hunt...

Good luck bruddah!!

<°)))>{

Who wants gold buddy when ya can pull a ticket like that. Congrats. ...
Looks like u r getting it paid for.

:dingding: :wow: That's an item I'd like to find one day to give the wife. :yes:

That one makes me want to head out to the beach right now OBN- congrats on the awesome find! :yes: Curious....how do you know it's a VS2?

+1.

Rolling in style on the jetski! That's awesome.

:bling::dingding::pirates::pirate2::crazy::fall-leaves:

BEAUTIFUL!! That's one we all dream of finding! Congrats my friend!

NOW we need a Jet Ski smiley icon!

Back
Top Bottom