First ring find with the MXSport

Congrats Ron!! I haven't ventured into the water with the pro yet. Some of these leaky ATP threads have me nervous.

Wish we had places like that to hunt here that we'd not get eaten! :) Congrats on the first ring! Welcome to the addiction!
Thanks Kapidr! LOL! No gators here.
Congrats Ron!! I haven't ventured into the water with the pro yet. Some of these leaky ATP threads have me nervous.

Thanks! Yeah I don't blame you, probably be ok but it sure would hurt if it did leak. I was nervous too but I got it mostly for the water so I just dunked it right away, so far so good, no cracks or leaks.

Awesome hunt Ron! I just got my scoop in the mail yesterday now I'm ready to get in the drink! We gotta get out some time! You find it in the wet or dry sand? Congrats buddy!

Thanks Kapidr! LOL! No gators here.

Thanks! Yeah I don't blame you, probably be ok but it sure would hurt if it did leak. I was nervous too but I got it mostly for the water so I just dunked it right away, so far so good, no cracks or leaks.

Best way to find out if it leaks is to dunk it...and you did, and it didn't so you did good. :lol:

Awesome hunt Ron! I just got my scoop in the mail yesterday now I'm ready to get in the drink! We gotta get out some time! You find it in the wet or dry sand? Congrats buddy!
Thanks Jeff! It was about knee deep water, We will have to make that happen soon, looking forward to hunting with you.
Best way to find out if it leaks is to dunk it...and you did, and it didn't so you did good. :lol:
Thanks Nectar! Easier for me cause this rig was bought for water but I understand Remmy's concerns as that's his go to machine for land, but yeah only one way to find out I guess.
Congrats on the ring and the Wash!

Thanks GroundSweeper!

Back
Top Bottom